Honored Contributor

The "Perfect" Fall Jacket? $32!

Amazon Shoppers Are Calling This the ‘Perfect Fall Jacket’

The first day of fall is a few weeks away, but that doesn’t mean you have to banish all your favorite t-shirts and dresses to the back of your closet just yet. Once the crisp autumn weather creeps in, you can still wear your favorite summery pieces by layering a lightweight jacket on top.

If you’re still searching for the perfect fall jacket, you’re in luck! Hundreds of shoppers have deemed the Amazon Essentials Utility Jacket their favorite option. Not only is the top-rated piece incredibly stylish, it’s super functional, too. The cute topper boasts four oversized pockets that customers say are spacious enough to hold more than just the essentials.

The cargo jacket features a button draft flap over its zipper closure to keep you warm on windy days, and it has an interior drawcord that cinches in at the waist to help show off your figure. It also comes in six easy-to-match colors that will look good with practically everything that you already have hanging in your wardrobe.

"It’s the perfect fall jacket,” raved one shopper. “I bought it in the green for a trip to France and it got me through everything from walks through the city to a 40 mile bike ride through hills. It looked classy enough that I was mistaken for a local daily and people asked me for directions. Worth every penny, I plan on getting it in more colors.”

“This is the smartest-looking jacket I own,” said another. “It’s well-made and beautifully constructed. It fits perfectly. I am able to wear a fleece top underneath it and still have lots of room. Great pockets and zipper that extends to keep my neck warm if I like. Definitely, highly recommended!”

3f2281d6a543c1f574e90f23f7fdc2fb.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: The "Perfect" Fall Jacket? $32!

I’d pick that up in a heartbeat if I weren’t on a “no buy” clothing budget. You’re testing my willpower 😉.

Honored Contributor

Cute style / price is great  ...  but the fabric is just too casual-looking for me.

I have similar jackets in that style - but different fabric - makes them more versatile.  

Honored Contributor

Me want one!       LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Like the jacket except for the big Elvis collar.

When I see that kind of collar I get a visual in my head of Elvis and the collars on the outfits he wore performing in Vegas. 

Valued Contributor

If only I could locate it on Amazon. Love the olive. I receive emails from various magazine sites that provide links to their reviewed/approved items. I don't recall receiving anything on this jacket - and I want one!Heart

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Google found it for me but alas, that dark olive is sold out as well as many other choices.

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

If only I could locate it on Amazon. Love the olive. I receive emails from various magazine sites that provide links to their reviewed/approved items. I don't recall receiving anything on this jacket - and I want one!Heart

@QPrincess @I found it by typing in Amazon essentials utility jacket.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

It would be cute if I actually had the opportunity to wear it. Doesn't get cold enough very often to wear it.

Respected Contributor

I have a jacket similar to this in  olive.   My favorite fall jacket this year is the Joan River's barn jacket I recently purchased.  I can't wait to wear.  Well made and so stylish too.