Honored Contributor

Re: The price of Tee Shirts.

Yes, if I like it well enough.  I love Belle Slub Knit & IM Pima cotton.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I buy my tees and other things from Lands' End. Good quality construction, very nice fabrics/prints, launder nicely and great selection of the classic pieces I need in my wardrobe which I can wear year after year. Prices there can't be beat when they have a 40%-off sale!

@SilleeMee 

You took the words right out of my mouth!  I have oodles of LE tee shirts.  The prices when they do a percentage off and free shipping on any amount have just spoiled me for other tees.

ETA I buy the petites, too, which makes such a difference in the fit for me.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@mdmc  - Absolutely not!  

I bought 3 pima cotton polo t-shirts at Kohl's yesterday -  on sale for $9.99 each, plus I had a 30%-off coupon.  Stripes match at the seams.  I prefer to buy clothing at stores so I can feel the fabric and check construction before I buy it.  

I have purchased Land's End supima cotton winter t-shirts when they are on sale.  These are well-made, comfortable shirts. 

I used to buy a lot of my t-shirts from QVC years ago until their prices went up and the quality went down.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

No but I don't buy clothing here

Honored Contributor

With all the raves for Land's End, I will check it out.  Has not been one of my "go to" stores in the past.

Respected Contributor

I love J Jill's pima cotton  tops.  They have sleeveless, 3/4, long and short sleeves. Even tunics.  Very high quality.  Great sales and promo codes.  

Honored Contributor

No 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I buy my tees and other things from Lands' End. Good quality construction, very nice fabrics/prints, launder nicely and great selection of the classic pieces I need in my wardrobe which I can wear year after year. Prices there can't be beat when they have a 40%-off sale!

@SilleeMee 

Thank you for the tip. I just purchased 5 items for about $115.00 utilizing sale pricing. 

I also received free shipping.

I hope you get to see my thank you, before Q zaps this post.

This is my first purchase from this retailer, so I hope that I am pleased. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Thank you for the tip. I just purchased 5 items for about $115.00 utilizing sale pricing. 

I also received free shipping.

I hope you get to see my thank you, before Q zaps this post.

This is my first purchase from this retailer, so I hope that I am pleased. 

@icezeus 

You're welcome!

I hope you will enjoy your new Lands' End purchases. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

No and never will!

Check out the nice tee shirts the hanes website has for women. Great prices, I havent ordered ever from there yet, but I might.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller