Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The price of Tee Shirts.

[ Edited ]

I hav to say I have not been a regular watcher for a while. Reciently I have been watching fashion days. I see some cute clothes but have to ask.......do you all pay $30 to $40 for a tee shirt? I bought a sweatshirt from Candace Cameron's collection yesterday but it was $30 something. 

Super Contributor

Re: The price of Tee Shirts.

Heck no.

Honored Contributor

My top price for a tee is $40., but it must have some special feature or be an abstract or stylized print in colors that I love.  I wouldn't pay that much for a plain, solid color, ordinary tee.  I do however, like the plain ones to be very good quality. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I buy my tees and other things from Lands' End. Good quality construction, very nice fabrics/prints, launder nicely and great selection of the classic pieces I need in my wardrobe which I can wear year after year. Prices there can't be beat when they have a 40%-off sale!

Honored Contributor

Actually, $30 is my top price for ANY top!  For a tee, maybe $20.

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for Landsend tee shirts!  On sale they are in $10-$12 range ( I always buy 10-12; multiples in my favorite colors.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I buy my tees and other things from Lands' End. Good quality construction, very nice fabrics/prints, launder nicely and great selection of the classic pieces I need in my wardrobe which I can wear year after year. Prices there can't be beat when they have a 40%-off sale!

@SilleeMee   I agree !    I just ordered 3 Pima cotton tees this week from Land's End.  They are on the way...probably half the price that I see elsewhere...

Their clothes are great quality.  I especially like their sweater coats for fall or winter.  

Can't beat the sales.   I actually have 2 sweatshirts that I have had for at least 10 years that are like new.  
I also like that they carry petites. 

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 

I love that LE carries petite sizes, too! Makes a big difference on me, especially the way the tees fit...love the v-neck fit, not too low in the front just right.

Honored Contributor

In my last LE order I got this stripe tee. At first I thought uh-oh, what if the stripes don't match up? I can't stand that! But no...the stripes all matched up on the sides and they were all placed symmetrically on the sleeves. Great construction!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mombo1 

I love that LE carries petite sizes, too! Makes a big difference on me, especially the way the tees fit...love the v-neck fit, not too low in the front just right.

@SilleeMee   That is good to know.  I have never ordered the tees and I was concerned about the V being too low.  I almost ordered the striped one but I needed solids.  Glad to know the stripes match.  That is one thing that drives me crazy if they don't line up.  
Another nice item from Land's End is the pajamas.  Tops fit well and the jogger bottoms are not too long.  
    Years ago before our mall closed, our Sears had a Land's End section in the clothing department.  It was so nice to actually see the clothes before buying.  Now everything is on line and you take a chance ordering from any retailer.  Fortunately I have always had good luck with Land's End.