Super Contributor
On 9/16/2014 happy housewife said:
On 9/16/2014 GoodStuff said:
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:

You're BSC ... really. All this because HH didn't post an item number ... geez, Louise.

SoX.......I really DO appreciate it when people take time to clearly identify items they're posting about. The rest was meant in fun. I don't really ride a motorcycle; I don't really wear a crown......and I don't summarily dismiss people in discussions.

You don't have much of a sense of humor today, do you?

Actually, I'm housebound with a terrible cold and hanging out on the computer in my nightie and fuzzy slippers, surrounded by a pile of used kleenex. Can't I be just a little bit obnoxious?

She would not have said anything at all if it had not been me that was the OP, I'm sure. They look and search and ponder until they find any lame excuse to rip into me. It is childish, mean and rude. Note how contrite now that her clique did not jump in and back her up.

I actually agree with you on this one HH.

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:

You're BSC ... really. All this because HH didn't post an item number ... geez, Louise.

SoX.......I really DO appreciate it when people take time to clearly identify items they're posting about. The rest was meant in fun. I don't really ride a motorcycle; I don't really wear a crown......and I don't summarily dismiss people in discussions.

Actually, I'm housebound with a terrible cold and hanging out on the computer in my nightie and fuzzy slippers, surrounded by a pile of used kleenex. Can't I be just a little bit obnoxious?

She would not have said anything at all if it had not been me that was the OP, I'm sure. They look and search and ponder until they find any lame excuse to rip into me. It is childish, mean and rude. Note how contrite now that her clique did not jump in and back her up.

Not sure who you are mad at. Please clarify. Who has the "clique?"

Honored Contributor

Can we please get back to the subject of the TSV jacket?

I wish someone would make a jacket in this motorcycle style from fabric for those like me who don't want or can't afford leather or suede. Perhaps from faux suede fabric.

Honored Contributor

Oh, my lord. A bit prickly this morning, the ladies on this thread. Well, if you won't go peacefully, I will..........

Glad she left. It wasn't the other posters today, it was her. And yes, I liked the TSV today.

Valued Contributor
On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I really, really like this jacket but I just won't give DB any of my money.

I feel the exact same way.

Super Contributor

You know, there's a "TSV" every single day! Who knows for sure if a poster is really referring to today's special value or a TSV from a day or a week ago? It might well be a TSV the poster ordered days ago, has just received, and now wants to discuss. And who wants to have to look up what a poster is talking about?

I say, if you're going to discuss an item, identify it clearly, with an item number and preferably a photo. Thank you very much.

Todays date is clearly stated in the first post. And, TSV is in the title. No need for any more information. But, I see you like pictures.....

Valued Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Sheilaray said:
On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I really, really like this jacket but I just won't give DB any of my money.

I feel the exact same way.

Add me to the same list.

Trusted Contributor
I live in Florida and still have several DB jackets, I ordered this one in gray and had to talk myself out of additional colors. The reviews said it was not a heavy jacket, so it should work for those rare cold snaps. I am also going up North in October, so it should be perfect for that trip. I enjoy Dennis, love most of his designs, and can't wait to receive this!
Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:

Good grief. I honestly didn't notice who the OP was.

DH and I (he's sick too) dragged ourselves out to a local Chinese joint this evening for a big bowl of hot and sour soup, which is a great decongestant. Hope we both feel better tomorrow. We've been hacking, sneezing, coughing, and shut up in the house for most of the past several days. Bummer. No wonder I'm playing on the boards for entertainment....... Wear and enjoy your nice jacket ladies, whatever day it was the TSV.

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 lizzief said: I live in Florida and still have several DB jackets, I ordered this one in gray and had to talk myself out of additional colors. The reviews said it was not a heavy jacket, so it should work for those rare cold snaps. I am also going up North in October, so it should be perfect for that trip. I enjoy Dennis, love most of his designs, and can't wait to receive this!

The opportunities to wear it would be so rare it would not be value for the money. Before i spend money on anything I consider if i feel that item would be value for the $$$. For me - living in south Florida - it would not be.