Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 MJ 12 said:

I like that jacket, I hadn't seen it until I saw this thread. So thank you HH.

I wish the gray wasn't sold out.

I ordered the gray on wait list, before it sold out.

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:
On 9/16/2014 MJ 12 said:

I like that jacket, I hadn't seen it until I saw this thread. So thank you HH.

I wish the gray wasn't sold out.

I ordered the gray on wait list, before it sold out.

Awww awesome! Hope you get it and love it!

Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:
On 9/16/2014 GoodStuff said:
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:
On 9/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

That dismissal was a bit rude, don't you think?{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Oh, she thinks she's good at it, though.

Dam straight.

Awww, you look just as I pictured you ( green-eyed and gray ) ... hope that crown isn't too heavy, though.

My eyes are brown.......but I would be gray if it weren't for the wonder of hair color! The crown fits beautifully, thanks. Light as the proverbial feather. I've worn it happily for years!

Esteemed Contributor

You're BSC ... really. All this because HH didn't post an item number ... geez, Louise.

Valued Contributor

getting back to the original topic, I love the jacket -

Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:

You're BSC ... really. All this because HH didn't post an item number ... geez, Louise.

SoX.......I really DO appreciate it when people take time to clearly identify items they're posting about. The rest was meant in fun. I don't really ride a motorcycle; I don't really wear a crown......and I don't summarily dismiss people in discussions.

You don't have much of a sense of humor today, do you?

Actually, I'm housebound with a terrible cold and hanging out on the computer in my nightie and fuzzy slippers, surrounded by a pile of used kleenex. Can't I be just a little bit obnoxious?

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:

SoX.......I really DO appreciate it when people take time to clearly identify items they're posting about. The rest was meant in fun. I don't really ride a motorcycle; I don't really wear a crown......and I don't summarily dismiss people in discussions.

Actually, I'm housebound with a terrible cold and hanging out on the computer in my nightie and fuzzy slippers, surrounded by a pile of used kleenex. Can't I be just a little bit obnoxious?

Well, we do have one thing in common (though I never thought I'd see that day) ... my ribs are sore from coughing my guts out yesterday, my throat is raw and I have a headache ... so back off, okay){#emotions_dlg.mad}Wink.

Oh, about that sense of humor ... where did you leave yours?

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

You know, there's a "TSV" every single day! Who knows for sure if a poster is really referring to <em>today's</em> special value or a TSV from a day or a week ago? It might well be a TSV the poster ordered days ago, has just received, and now wants to discuss. And who wants to have to <em>look up</em> what a poster is talking about?

I say, if you're going to discuss an item, identify it clearly, with an item number and preferably a photo. Thank you very much.

Seriously? She posted today and the TSV today is a jacket. It was pretty clear.

Yes, seriously. You don't think (do you?) that if a person posts about a "TSV" item, they would necessarily mean today's TSV? And a reader might not have a clue what today's TSV is, unless they trundle off to go and look it up. I sure didn't.

If you're going to talk about something, identify it clearly. That is all. You may go now.

I'll go when I wanna go and not a minute before. Got it missy? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And I'm not sure where you had to "trundle off to" since you are obviously on your computer since you are posting. Does your computer take you right to the boards and skip the homepage where the jacket is CLEARLY displayed?

Maybe you're all hopped up on cold meds and aren't thinking clearly.

Oh and I meant this post as a joke. hehehehe. YOU may go now. Wink

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:

She would not have said anything at all if it had not been me that was the OP, I'm sure. They look and search and ponder until they find any lame excuse to rip into me. It is childish, mean and rude. Note how contrite now that her clique did not jump in and back her up.

Valued Contributor
I don't understand how this thread got so out of hand. It started so innocently.