Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 GoodStuff said:
On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

You know, there's a "TSV" every single day! Who knows for sure if a poster is really referring to <em>today's</em> special value or a TSV from a day or a week ago? It might well be a TSV the poster ordered days ago, has just received, and now wants to discuss. And who wants to have to <em>look up</em> what a poster is talking about?

I say, if you're going to discuss an item, identify it clearly, with an item number and preferably a photo. Thank you very much.

Seriously? She posted today and the TSV today is a jacket. It was pretty clear.

Yes, seriously. You don't think (do you?) that if a person posts about a "TSV" item, they would necessarily mean today's TSV? And a reader might not have a clue what today's TSV is, unless they trundle off to go and look it up. I sure didn't.

If you're going to talk about something, identify it clearly. That is all. You may go now.

{#emotions_dlg.blink} When you own the forums, let us know. Until then, what's that phrase.....

oh - it's zip it.

Honored Contributor

You may go now.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, my lord. A bit prickly this morning, the ladies on this thread. Well, if you won't go peacefully, I will..........

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 MJ 12 said:

You know, there's a "TSV" every single day! Who knows for sure if a poster is really referring to <em>today's</em> special value or a TSV from a day or a week ago? It might well be a TSV the poster ordered days ago, has just received, and now wants to discuss. And who wants to have to <em>look up</em> what a poster is talking about?

I say, if you're going to discuss an item, identify it clearly, with an item number and preferably a photo. Thank you very much.

Yes, seriously. You don't think (do you?) that if a person posts about a "TSV" item, they would necessarily mean today's TSV? And a reader might not have a clue what today's TSV is, unless they trundle off to go and look it up. I sure didn't.

If you're going to talk about something, identify it clearly. That is all. You may go now.

{#emotions_dlg.blink} When you own the forums, let us know. Until then, what's that phrase.....

oh - it's zip it.

I like another, but, unfortunately, I can't print it here.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Arghhhhh! Another post about a specific item without an item number, a pic, naming the designer/brand, or giving any description whatsoever. Can I say "Pet Peeve"?

Double/triple wow!

Honored Contributor

I like that jacket, I hadn't seen it until I saw this thread. So thank you HH.

I wish the gray wasn't sold out.

Today's Special Value(R)

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:
On 9/16/2014 MJ 12 said:

oh - it's zip it.

I like another, but, unfortunately, I can't print it here.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:
On 9/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

That dismissal was a bit rude, don't you think?{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Oh, she thinks she's good at it, though.

Dam straight.

Respected Contributor

I think Shawn looked awesome in the jacket. It fit her perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 SoX said:
On 9/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

That dismissal was a bit rude, don't you think?{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Oh, she thinks she's good at it, though.

Dam straight.

Awww, you look just as I pictured you ( green-eyed and gray ) ... hope that crown isn't too heavy, though.