Honored Contributor

Makes me wish I lived somewhere that I could use it. However, it would not be a good investment for a person who lives in the tropics as I do. I hope all who get it really enjoy it.

Trusted Contributor

Arghhhhh! Another post about a specific item without an item number, a pic, naming the designer/brand, or giving any description whatsoever. Can I say "Pet Peeve"?

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 GoodStuff said:

Arghhhhh! Another post about a specific item without an item number, a pic, naming the designer/brand, or giving any description whatsoever. Can I say "Pet Peeve"?

It's the TSV - Today's Special Value.

Esteemed Contributor

post removed

Regular Contributor
On 9/16/2014 GoodStuff said:

As the OP said in the title it is today's TSV. Click on homepage and you will see it. No reason to get upset.

I agree, it is very pretty. I could use it but waited until this morning to see the presentation. I wanted the gray and it was sold out by 8:00 am midwest time! I am thinking about the blue, will see how the day goes...and whoever got the gray, I hope you love it, looks beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I liked the gray too. The blue is pretty.

Honored Contributor

I like the grey one too.

Now I'm tempted....

EDIT I ordered they grey one. See now? All the damage in one day. That pea coat and now this....

But thank you for letting some of us know. I do like Dennis Basso.

Grey is all gone. I think I got the last one.

Honored Contributor

I really, really like this jacket but I just won't give DB any of my money.

Honored Contributor

That grey is really gone!! All sizes.....

The other colors are nice, but glad I was able to get the grey

Respected Contributor
On 9/16/2014 happy housewife said:

Makes me wish I lived somewhere that I could use it. However, it would not be a good investment for a person who lives in the tropics as I do. I hope all who get it really enjoy it.

Crank that air conditioning up and sit inside with your new jacket on