Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The model Roni on the Logo show last night.

Roni was  in 2 of Lori's red colors and she had on red lipstick and boy was she a knockout.  She looked FAB!

They put her in the correct size's too.  Good job.

But we wont talk about Kate's outfits.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The model Roni on the Logo show last night.

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Roni was  in 2 of Lori's red colors and she had on red lipstick and boy was she a knockout.  She looked FAB!

They put her in the correct size's too.  Good job.

But we wont talk about Kate's outfits.

@Imaoldhippie 

Kate is a grown mature sophisticated looking woman, I didn't say old, I said grown mature & sophistated looking woman. Which is (IMO) why she looks ridiculous in Logo. Though I don't even know if that's what you were hinting at. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl .......I was referring to the awful outfits the stylists put her in.  Plus they had her in all black, shoes skirt top and cardi.  Black does not show up on TV, so you could not see where anything began or ended.  This seems to be done a lot and why its allowed is beyond me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@shaggygirl .......I was referring to the awful outfits the stylists put her in.  Plus they had her in all black, shoes skirt top and cardi.  Black does not show up on TV, so you could not see where anything began or ended.  This seems to be done a lot and why its allowed is beyond me.

@Imaoldhippie 

Ooops so sorry. I misinterpreted. That's what I get for trying to read someone else's mind.