Super Contributor

Re: The eighth wonder of the world

On 2/16/2015 Irish1210 said: The fact that you are able to predict what others will say in a few years is nothing short of remarkable!!

Thank you for your post I'm still smiling.

Contributor

Thank you, I have many talents, but none have ever been called remarkable.
Super Contributor

Dear nec111 (and all the other ladies who need to start a thread because they hate something): I guess I'm one of the 8th wonders of the world . . not that I love everything Lori makes . . I certainly don't, but I do like some of her styles.

Let me ask you something -- what do you like to wear? What is your style? Please, let us all know so we can then dress appropriately and the way you would like us to look. I really want to know what you consider nice clothing/style . . since you seem to be an expert.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Differing opinions make this community an interesting place. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 2/17/2015 wildcat fan said: Differing opinions make this community an interesting place. Smiley Happy

This OP has nothing but nasty stuff to say about everyone . . that's the difference between ""interesting"" and just mean/bad spirited. I don't have time for that childish cr.p.

Honored Contributor

OMG! OP, you must have been eavesdropping...lol I caught part of a LOGO presentation. It was the usual type of thing but it had a sheer ruffly thing on the behind that made everyone look like a rooster from behind. I said to my husband, years from now we'll all look at pictures of ourselves in tops like that and think "what the he ll was I thinking!!!!"....lol

Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Irish1210 said: The fact that you are able to predict what others will say in a few years is nothing short of remarkable!!

Contributor

Hi Jugtown...it's funny, what you have to say about me. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of. I will answer your question. I like classic and some fun clothing. Some might call it boring, I call it investment dressing as it will not go out of style. Now QVC offers many line of clothing. For example, G.I.L.I., their moto jacket would look laughable on me. Wrong body type and I am too old for that look, but the models look fantastic and stylish. Susan Graver, Linea, Denim & Co same thing, most models and hosts look fine. Maybe Logo is just too many layers on the hosts and models, because in my opinion, none of them look nice. I cannot said I have seen a presentation when only one layer was worn, it seems they just pile it on. Maybe less really is better.
Super Contributor

On 2/18/2015 nec111 said: Hi Jugtown...it's funny, what you have to say about me. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of. I will answer your question. I like classic and some fun clothing. Some might call it boring, I call it investment dressing as it will not go out of style. Now QVC offers many line of clothing. For example, G.I.L.I., their moto jacket would look laughable on me. Wrong body type and I am too old for that look, but the models look fantastic and stylish. Susan Graver, Linea, Denim & Co same thing, most models and hosts look fine. Maybe Logo is just too many layers on the hosts and models, because in my opinion, none of them look nice. I cannot said I have seen a presentation when only one layer was worn, it seems they just pile it on. Maybe less really is better.

Not in the least . . I'm not nasty and don't put down jewelry or clothes that others may like. You are the one who feels the need to spout out your opinion in a mean way . . a way that does not make people feel good about their choices . . but rather to make you feel above everyone else. It's sad. You've got all the angles covered -- so no one can accuse you of dressing too young, too old or anything in between . . bravo!

Esteemed Contributor

sadly when this style is out...and it will be....people will be out a great deal of money...as her clothes are very expensive...at least to me they are....