Contributor

Re: The eighth wonder of the world

No Jugtown, you don't put down jewelry or clothes other people like, just other posters. You are nasty, and talk about sprouting an opinion in a mean way, look in the mirror. I have to admit, I love the popcorn eating deer, where is he?
Trusted Contributor

On 2/17/2015 luv2buyshoes said:

I own a few pieces of Lori's tops and I wear them very well. I like to wear different styles of clothing and my closet shows that. I do not get how some women will demean others who like Lori's style of clothing. For me, when I look at Louis Dell'Olio clothes I find them very stuffy, but would never demean some of the women that love his clothes on QVC.

. Thank you. This is exactly how I feel. Linea is beautiful and classic, but a bit stuffy for my lifestyle. I wear some LOGO pieces, but I wear them separately. Some do not work for me. I happen to have a rather flat butt, so the ruffled vest intrigued me! Might have tried it if the ruffle had not been in a contrasting color.

Super Contributor

On 2/18/2015 nec111 said: No Jugtown, you don't put down jewelry or clothes other people like, just other posters. You are nasty, and talk about sprouting an opinion in a mean way, look in the mirror. I have to admit, I love the popcorn eating deer, where is he?

Yep, just mean, juvenile posters.Cool

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 2/17/2015 faeriemoon said:

*Snapping my finger to make the popcorn eating deer appear.*

Image result for popcorn eating deer picturedeer-eating-popcorn Called into action.....

Honored Contributor

I realized when looking at fashion sites on the inet last night that the ruffles on the backside hem of a vest were a ""borrowed"" idea from a ""high"" designer. Lori just brought it to this price point!

Super Contributor

On 2/18/2015 jugtown said:
On 2/17/2015 wildcat fan said: Differing opinions make this community an interesting place. Smiley Happy

This OP has nothing but nasty stuff to say about everyone . . that's the difference between ""interesting"" and just mean/bad spirited. I don't have time for that childish cr.p.

Bravo for a great post.