Regular Contributor

Re: The dress Lisa wore last night can be found at Nordstrom's for $2,990.00

On 3/29/2014 Luvmycats said:

Words cannot express how sad you women are- Do you seriously take the time to search for clothing that a host wears??? WOWZA! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

AND, what's worse is that you actually discuss it- How incredibly classless! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Lisa posted the info on her Facebook page - LOL

Trusted Contributor

Uh Mrs Kravitz...I mean snugglebunny...You seriously need to find another hobby instead of facebook stalking.

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2014 SnuggleBunny said:

Words cannot express how sad you women are- Do you seriously take the time to search for clothing that a host wears??? WOWZA! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

AND, what's worse is that you actually discuss it- How incredibly classless! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

LuvMyCats really dislikes it if you like anything about Lisa. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

No way I think she pays that much for a dress.....it could be a knockoff.....a dollar a day?

I think all hosts should be required to wear QVC clothing on-air....if it isn't good enough for them to wear, why should viewers buy it?

Super Contributor

I think that dress is ugly. And for that price...there are no words. I am sure though that many will be clamoring to get the knock off version when they sell it here.

Honored Contributor

how is it any different than going through a magazine, seeing an article of clothing or handbag that you like, and then trying to find it online......to buy or to check out details?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 3/29/2014 HiLo said:

I guess I don't care how Lisa spends her money. My choice would be to do some lasting good for someone else but that's totally an individual decision.

HiLo: I understand your point but spending money on oneself and giving to charity are not mutually exclusive, they can co-exist. The truth is, there's always something better to spend one's money on as it applies to any of us who purchase anything from a $5 lipstick to a $5,000 piece of jewelry.

No one who works hard and makes a good living should be made to feel bad about treating themselves to expensive things just because there are others who can't.

Maria

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about the dress but I did like the little white jacket she had on tonight with Laura Gellar. I wondered if it was G.I.L.I. Very cute.

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2014 KateChopin said:
On 3/29/2014 SnuggleBunny said:

LuvMyCats really dislikes it if you like anything about Lisa. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

LMC is always a ray of sunlight if you've ever noticed!...About everything!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Meeeeeeooooooowwwwwww.

What's sad is YOU. You take the time to read a post about a person you don't even like, and if that's not enough you make your classless remarks about how sad others are.