Trusted Contributor

The best ever faux suede pants!

I am thrilled to have found faux suede pants that have some substance to them.  I ended up ordering all 4 colors of the Marla Wynne ones on HSN. The pants are as warm as can be and look like real suede. I have posted before about these pants but just had to give them a thumbs up for anyone interested in a quality pair with substance.

Exclusive! MarlaWynne Stretch Faux Suede Straight-Leg Pant

770-328

marlawynne-stretch-faux-suede-straight-leg-pant-d-20211013094051933_770328_232.jpg
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The best ever faux suede pants!

Enjoy, they look nice.  The very best faux suede pants were from Linea by Louis Dell'olio which of course are not longer available.  Luckily I have all colors.  Oh how I miss Louis.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Enjoy, they look nice.  The very best faux suede pants were from Linea by Louis Dell'olio which of course are not longer available.  Luckily I have all colors.  Oh how I miss Louis.

Never has any of the faux suede fro Linea but I own 5 blazers.  The last time I went to see my family doctor I had one on and he complimented me on how nice it was; unusual for  man to do let alone a doctor. Made me feel good!

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I agree, the Linea faux suede pants are great!  I have them in black and navy.  In the picture above, the pants look very snug fitting, more like leggings but perhaps they fit more like slacks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I agree, the Linea faux suede pants are great!  I have them in black and navy.  In the picture above, the pants look very snug fitting, more like leggings but perhaps they fit more like slacks.

@sueinsf I got the non-stretch version with a zipper on the side and they are more like slim leg slacks.  Usually, I can't wear anything from QVC/HSN termed slim leg since they are more like leggings on me.  These aren't.  They're called straight leg, but are a slim straight leg.  723-288.  Oh, and they're on sale for $29.99 + $3.50 s/h.  Great deal.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@sueinsf I got the non-stretch version with a zipper on the side and they are more like slim leg slacks.  Usually, I can't wear anything from QVC/HSN termed slim leg since they are more like leggings on me.  These aren't.  They're called straight leg, but are a slim straight leg.  723-288.  Oh, and they're on sale for $29.99 + $3.50 s/h.  Great deal.

Good to know.  Thanks @Icegoddess 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu I do not wear leggings at all.  These are not tight or form-fitting,  you have plenty of room in the leg, thigh, calf, and seat of the pants.  They are straight-leg pants with a side zipper.  I just pull them up on me and do not use the zipper at all as there is no need to.  There is also a one-button closure inside where the zipper is

I have the faux suede green trenchcoat from Linea and I dearly love it.  Get many compliments when I where it.

Esteemed Contributor

Two years ago last Fall, I was in the Bargain Spot & they had faux suede pull on pants by Andrew Marc.  Never heard of him, but they are made of  the thickest most wonderful fabric I have ever seen.  They were $4.00. They are a dark taupe.  I got 3 pairs for myself, but then took one pair to St. Vincent's so somebody else could enjoy them.  They launder great & I hang them up to dry.   The same day I bought a DB lynx faux fur lined coat for $50. It was also brand new, but was missing the hood. I almost bought it a few months earlier from DB  on QVC for $127.  I also bought a DB weather proof coat for $29.99.  They all had a QVC label on them plus a nice coat hanger.  They also had SG & IM clothes.  Haven't seen these things since.

Glenda

Esteemed Contributor

Like the color.  Hue used to have faux suede leggings/patns.  I would always by my regular size and they were always too tight if they were black.  I never got a chance to wear them.  These are a really good price point, especially if they fit more like slacks!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

I ordered the MarlaWynn faux suede pants and could not send them back fast enough!  So thin, ill fitting, so unflattering I gasped.  I have Linea faux suede that look and feel like real suede, hang and fit beautifully, and look like a million and are warm.  

I so miss Linea.  Fortunately I have 2 pair of black, a carmel, and dark foredt green, all great.

I have MarlaWynn Flatterfit pants that are wonderful, so will stick with those.