Honored Contributor

I like 2, 10, and 11.  The rest appear to be too fussy or the proportions are wrong.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like them the first time around.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

No ... don't care for this look at all.   I'm old school ... was taught never to have my shirt hanging out.   I subscribe to that premise to this day ... 

That's not to say that I don't wear shirts untucked ... just that I don't wear them longer  than the jacket or sweater I'm wearing with.

Sox, I am with you.  I very much dislike any shirt tails hanging out of a sweater or jacket. I think that it looks sloppy.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the two-fers @lolakimono.

Valued Contributor

NOT a fan.

Honored Contributor

Love twofers.  Prefer no collar and the shorter top to be a bit longer than these photos.  I have a couple where the longer too is a couple inches.  

Respected Contributor

i don't like 2-fers.  I prefer to use my own taste to put things together, but I did really like the Tommy Hilfinger black and red top. 

Respected Contributor

Yes.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Year of the Two-Fer

[ Edited ]

I had a few twofers many years ago.

I had a couple of sweaters that had the collar and cuffs attached. My experience was they looked good the first time, but after laundering and ironing, the collar still looked wonky. The collar and cuffs seemed to show wear more quickly than the sweater part. I also had a top with a chiffon trim at the bottom hem. The hem curled up after washing and did not hold up as well as the rest of the garment.

Different fabrics can cause issues when it comes to care. I finally got rid of the ones I owned. I don’t plan on buying any more of them.