Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Women in Entertainment 2021 Red Carpet

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@gertrudecloset Good grief, why be so nasty? I was asking  a polite question, I wasn't being nasty to you.

OK so you don't know who they are. That's all you needed to say.

Go have a cookie and CHILL OUT.  You're wound pretty tight it sounds like.

Talk about being wound tight?  You begged me to give you their names.  What's that about?  Control freak?  Good Grief?  Plz leave me alone.  If I don't know their names how can I give them to YOU?  What does it matter if you don't know who they are?

How does that help you determine if you like what they are wearing?  Good grief let it go.  This is absurd @Love my grandkids 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Not being a fan of the entertainment world, I don't know who any of them are.  While they're attractive women, their taste in clothing is atrocious and unflattering. 

One lady needs to return her dad's jacket immediately. 

I am a fan of the entertainment industry.  The thing is their are so many of them today.  I don't know who the heck all these people are and I don't need to know.  I post for people to comment on fashion.  This is the FASHION FORUM, not the "celebrity oh looky" forum.  They are people just like we are.  Difference is they work in entertainment in some shape.  Doesn't mean their actresses either.  @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset    Yes, I think we're all knowledgeable enough to know the many, probably most, in the entertainment industry are not actors.  Perhaps a disclaimer or explanation at the beginning of your posts would be appropriate. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gertrudecloset    Yes, I think we're all knowledgeable enough to know the many, probably most, in the entertainment industry are not actors.  Perhaps a disclaimer or explanation at the beginning of your posts would be appropriate. 

No.  I'm not in the industry.  No need for me to do any disclaimers on a shopping forum.  Either you know the people posted or not @Kachina624 .  Either way, it doesn't matter. 

I never ask anyone who the people are they post if they are posting fashion pics.  It's not important to me.  If it is to you, then you need to find a better board to help you with that need.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset    Then I guess you'll just have to continue putting up with us asking you who the women are, in the interest of curiosity and self-education. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gertrudecloset    Then I guess you'll just have to continue putting up with us asking you who the women are, in the interest of curiosity and self-education. 

@Kachina624 I can start ignoring it too.  If I know who they are I usually put it.  If it's not readily available from a site I go to do to get the photos, I'm not stressing it.  It's stupid.....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 You're only gonna get anger out of this.  I think that's been established.  Note that and it will help you in the future. 

Honored Contributor

I recognized Jennifer Gardner and Jennifer Aniston.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The chick with the cane could be Charlie Chaplin.

Respected Contributor

I don't know who this is, but I like what she's wearing:

The Hollywood Reporter's Women In Entertainment Gala