Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Women in Entertainment 2021 Red Carpet

All these women need to find new stylists.  So many outfits looked ill fitting to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey, back at you @BoopOMatic... I see you dumped them 'over there'. Can't say I much blame you. Wonder how long it'll take before realizing the tight arsed, large and in charge approach is running people off. On a good day, you might see twelve logged in. Hardly a success story. Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maggie Gyllenhal's blazer was so large on her-she is a tiny woman.Surely she knew when she put it on the sleeves were way too long.....I didn't like most of what I saw. I miss the days of old fashioned glamour!!!

Jennifer Garner is such beauty-too bad her outfit is awful! 

Selma Blair is so pretty as well.......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not loving most of these outfits, but at least, some of them are covered up a bit. The last group of red carpet looks I saw on this board were very skimpy. 

The white shorts idea is cute, but I don't like the top. The beaded pantsuit looks well fitted on that woman. The all white pantsuit with coat is striking. 

Trusted Contributor

This Gertrude person always posts pictures of celebrities in ugly clothes.   Maybe she thinks she's in the "know"   and we aren't.... who cares.    I rarely see anyone in real life in these outfits.   

Respected Contributor

After seeing some of these outfits, maybe some of you will think twice about making fun of LOGO! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I liked the first outfit and the yellow dress.  I didn't care for anything else.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Thanks for the post.  I always look at these posts to see have a good laugh.  I often wonder if they look in the mirror and see laughable ugly or they think they look good just because of a famous designer and it costs alot.

I think for the most part, especially the younger ones, all they care about is they are talked about whether it be good or bad.

Honored Contributor

Many had a portions of their outfits I liked and parts I did not.  Some were just out and out a big no. At first scrolling down Jennifer Gardner's photo I thought she would be a yes, until I got to the boots.  I recognized a great many of them so names were not important. As for the other's if I want to know who they are I can google the topic and low and behold it will come up, almost like magic. 

@gertrudecloset cares enough to take the time to share the photos I am not that kind or at least motivated to do so myself.  Thanks OP.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Just about everything works now-a-days. (Thank goodness. Less stress not having to 'fit in'.)

I particularly like the black print dress. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).