Esteemed Contributor

Re: The WK Dress & Shapewear - Recommendations, please

On 10/19/2014 lolakimono said:

I have the Flexees that Kate is referencing, but I bought them for a low backed gown. They worked well for that item, but I can't imagine wearing them under your dress and here's why.

You would have to hike the dress bottom over the hips and turn yourself halfway upside down to unsnap the crotch. Do that a couple times in one day and I would think that the bottom half of your dress would look wonky after being stretched out. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Lola.....you nailed it w your description. I had that bad boy all hooked up...after a bit of a struggle.... and yes...I am twisted over with my head at this weird angle trying to see the dang hooks ... huffing and puffing because no darn article of clothing is going to defeat me. I get it all situated, put on the dress...see the seams thru the dress...and yet I am standing in the dressing room trying to figure out how I could make it work. Common sense kicked in and I did not purchase. I cannot imagine having to hook and unhook that all day long. It is more a one and done pc.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Contributor

Re: The WK Dress & Shapewear - Recommendations, please

I went out this past weekend looking for shapeware to wear with the WK dresses. I wear a size L (12-14). Almost all of the sales ladies told me that the sharpeware above will most likely roll if you are wearing tights. They are meant to stick to bare legs. So I decided not to purchase any of the full body shapeware. Please reply back if you have luck with the full body shapeware and it doesn't roll up.