Honored Contributor

The View from Renee’s Home

On right now! Gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

Re: The View from Renee’s Home

I just had to share it, so I posted in a hurry! It's another cloudy day here, so seeing that view just made me happy. And seeing Renee always makes me happy!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry I missed it.  Well, I saw her for a few seconds before she had to leave.  Is her view of the beach, mountains, lake, etc.?

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I'm sorry I missed it.  Well, I saw her for a few seconds before she had to leave.  Is her view of the beach, mountains, lake, etc.?

To me it looked like a waterway of sorts. Not a lake but a flowing creek. Across the water, on the other side, there were some very nice homes over there.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I'm not sure. It didn't look like the beach. It was tidal; you could see the current moving. Maybe an inlet? You could see houses on the other side and pretty green lawns going down to the water. I don't think it was a canal. We have one of those near us, and the water doesn't move. I had a friend who moved to Key West for a few years. Her house was right on an inlet of some sort. I never saw it - just pictures- and she lives farther north now. I haven't seen her in a long time. 

Respected Contributor

Did she say it was her home? Many of the vendors are in staged homes or on sound stages.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Did she say it was her home? Many of the vendors are in staged homes or on sound stages.

The room where she was looked like a hotel room. It was sterile looking...bare floor, one or two chairs and nothing on the walls that I can remember. The only nice part was the view out the window.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Janey2 wrote:

The room where she was looked like a hotel room. It was sterile looking...bare floor, one or two chairs and nothing on the walls that I can remember. The only nice part was the view out the window.

True @SilleeMee, but to me it looked like it might be a vacation home. There were other houses in view. I don't think it was a stage because you could see the water moving.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

she has at least two homes......new york and pennsylvania......maybe more?

she has a book coming out at the end of the month also if anyone is interested.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Renee who?  The one who dances?