Trusted Contributor

Louis is truly a Man for All Seasons. As I like to do some planning for the upcoming season in advance, I ordered two embroidered T-shirts (on sale), the espresso boho with exact match silk blend tank, and a pink cotton satin blouse. These all were to go with things that I bought last summer.

When I unpacked the two Ts (A-199800) ,the embroidery as well as the colors struck me as being somewhat familiar. I went to pull a black embroidered boucle jacket I had bought YEARS ago (A-3128), put it over each of the Ts, and was bowled over at how great they looked together! Not a match, but definitely compatible. In fact, I prefer this look to one that is matchy-matchy. One T is black and the other the azure color and they were both knock-outs with the jacket. As that is a heavy jacket, they will work great with it when it is not cold enough to wear a T-neck, which is what I have been wearing with it all these years.

The espresso boho was a perfect match to the embroidered jacket I bought last summer, which I expected. What I didn't expect was the way it works with the embroidered boucle jacket I bought this year.

Part of Louis' genius -and something I appreciate so much- are the themes he carries fro year to year which ever expand the use I get out of his beautiful clothes. !Viva Louis!