Respected Contributor

Re: The Upcoming Clark's Espadrilles...

I really like these.  I wonder about the comfort level compared to Skechers.  I have always gotten a great fit with Clarks and I will probably order navy and metallic.  I will stay with my normal size 8.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for including the item number and a photo.  I will take a pass, however if you order, I hope you are pleased with your purchase :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

I got the espadrilles in navy.  I wear 7W and ordered 7W.  I love the shoes when I don't wear socks.  They are absolutely perfect without socks, the major way I plan to wear them. When I wear socks they are a little tight.  So they are not a true wide.  The length was right on and to validate that, my orthaheel insoles fit perfectly.  The leather will stretch so will be able to wear a light sock comfortably.

IF I was between sizes and did not have a narrow foot, an average width, I would go up.  If I had a narrow foot I would go down.  I would stay true to size if I had an average foot.  If I had a slightly wide foot I would stay true to size getting the wide knowing the leather would stretch.  If I had a wide to extra wide I would go up half a size. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered my regular size in black.  I don't have good luck ordering shoes online, but thought I'd roll the dice.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Cute shoes.  I would definitely be in for a couple of pairs if they came in 12 narrow. 

Super Contributor

No narrows. Those of us with narrow feet are pretty much forgotten by QVC!!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG

What are footpetals?  I have a couple of shoes I'd like to tighten up.

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think these are really cute but I've read the reviews on the Peacemanor blog from those who have purchased them and sizing seems to be an issue. 

One review under the item posted here says the shoes ran a half size big.  Other reviews are saying they are tight and run short.  Some are saying they run true to size.   

I hate mixed reviews - makes it so hard to order.  I'm between a 6.5 and 7 medium (have NEVER ordered wide).......what's everyone else going to do?    

That's my issue too.  I'm between a 7.5 and 8. 

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

I'm beyond thrilled they don't have any Velcro on them.  Woman LOL

Hahahaha.  I was thinking the exact same thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm wondering if these are exclusive to QVC?

Possibly (probably?) -- it's a variation on this one from the Clarks website (Azella Revere), which only comes in sand, red, and navy (which look to be the same shades) and is $85 when not discounted:

26115879_AZ.jpg

Thanks.  I won't do exclusive to QVC.  I just found the Revere at another website and with the coupon code posted on the site, they are $63.75 total and the site offers free exchanges along with free s/h.  Plus I get 8% off with Mr. Rebates.

I wanted the sand color so I was in luck. Smiley Happy

I wanted the sand also but I can only find red and blue on those other website.  Would you be able to give at least the first letter of the website where you found the Revere?

Shoe :cough: Buy

But wow.  I ordered the sand yesterday.  I just checked today and not only is the sand gone but there are only 3 sizes left in the red and navy.

I also noticed that today the coupon code on the site is 20%, not 25%.