Trusted Contributor

Re: The Upcoming Clark's Espadrilles...

@jonbon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm wondering if these are exclusive to QVC?

Possibly (probably?) -- it's a variation on this one from the Clarks website (Azella Revere), which only comes in sand, red, and navy (which look to be the same shades) and is $85 when not discounted:

26115879_AZ.jpg

I was hoping the TSV came in this shade, so I went for the metallic.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like some of the colors are leather and others are cloth. Does anyone know which colors are cloth and which are leather?

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think these are really cute but I've read the reviews on the Peacemanor blog from those who have purchased them and sizing seems to be an issue. 

One review under the item posted here says the shoes ran a half size big.  Other reviews are saying they are tight and run short.  Some are saying they run true to size.   

I hate mixed reviews - makes it so hard to order.  I'm between a 6.5 and 7 medium (have NEVER ordered wide).......what's everyone else going to do?    

Trusted Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

Sounds like some of the colors are leather and others are cloth. Does anyone know which colors are cloth and which are leather?

I believe all are leather except the snake (fabric). 

Honored Contributor

Cute shoes.  I would definitely be in for a couple of pairs if they came in 12 narrow. 

Honored Contributor

I'm beyond thrilled they don't have any Velcro on them.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Adjust Text Size:
Sporty meets chic. From the on-trend espadrille bottom to comfy, slip-on styling, these Clarks shoes are your new go-tos for fashion without the fuss. Choose between perforated leather or printed fabric to get a leg up on any warm-weather look--and treat your feet to signature Clarks comfort thanks to a cushy insole.

Whether you're making a short trip to the store or jetting off for a long weekend away, these effortlessly casual shoes will get you there in comfort and style. From Clarks Footwear.

Style: Azella Major
Perforated upper, side goring, espadrille bottom
Removable, padded insole; textured outsole
Bottom construction: Azelle
Approximately 3/4"H sole
Fit: true to size

Metallic: leather upper; man-made balance
Snake: textile upper; man-made balance
Navy/Black/Light Blue/Honey/Red: suede upper; man-made balance
Imported

Tune in to QVC for Clarks Footwear
Saturday, February 20, 2016 from Midnight – 1 a.m., 6 – 7 a.m., 3 – 5 p.m., 7 – 9 p.m. ET and Thursday, March 3, 2016 from 1 – 2 a.m. ET Email Me a Reminder

Trusted Contributor

@brii wrote:

I'm beyond thrilled they don't have any Velcro on them.  Woman LOL

ME TOO!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm wondering if these are exclusive to QVC?

Possibly (probably?) -- it's a variation on this one from the Clarks website (Azella Revere), which only comes in sand, red, and navy (which look to be the same shades) and is $85 when not discounted:

26115879_AZ.jpg

Thanks.  I won't do exclusive to QVC.  I just found the Revere at another website and with the coupon code posted on the site, they are $63.75 total and the site offers free exchanges along with free s/h.  Plus I get 8% off with Mr. Rebates.

I wanted the sand color so I was in luck. Smiley Happy

I wanted the sand also but I can only find red and blue on those other website.  Would you be able to give at least the first letter of the website where you found the Revere?

Respected Contributor

I ordered the navy and received them last week.  They are very comfortable.  I can wear an 8-1/2 regular, or an 8 wide in Clark's.  I ordered these in 8 wide and they're fine but still not a true wide fit.  They're a little narrow in the arch area.

The navy color is deep and matches some skinny jeans I have perfectly for a casual look.  I might order the red also.