Trusted Contributor

Re: The Upcoming Clark's Espadrilles...

I debated the metallic but dragged out making a decision until they were sold out.

BTW, these are NOT a QVC exclusive.  They mentioned it often that on the day they aired they were not available elsewhere as they brought them to QVC first but will be available in retail in what I am guessing won't be too long a time wait.  I say that because not once did any host say they were QVC exclusives for any specific length of time, only that as of the day they were the TSV, you could only buy them here.  They usually mention a date if it is down the road a bit.

I will be checking them out elsewhere in about a month and will be curious to see the price points they are selling for - I have rarely found any shoe or boot, regardless of manufacturer, to not be sold at lower prices.  Sometimes you really have to do a thorough Google check but it rarely fails me.  Also no shipping or even tax on quite a few sites which can add up.

Respected Contributor

I haven't received my Clarks TSV yet but I just checked the reviews again and there is one other review in addition to the first one (who said they ran big and to size down). The second reviewer took the advice of the first reviewer to size down and now has to send them back because she said they were too small and has to exchange for her true size.  I feel bad for her!

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Thank you, LD.  I looked yesterday and didn't see them there.  I used your hints and scrolled through all of the mrrebates shoe stores looking for 8% and searched them all. Smiley Happy  These shoes must be popular to already be selling out all over the place.  I will keep trying for a tan. 

In the meantime, my favorite comfort shoe for summer time (Clark's Clarene Prima) showed up at that same website in TAN!  It wasn't available in that color last year. I bought all the colors but red last year and got so much wear out of all of the colors.  I thought they were discontinuing that shoe, but that new color popped up and, luckily, my size was one of the sizes available, so I snagged it.  I rushed through since it said there was only one pair in my size.  In my hurry, I forgot to go through mrrebates.  Darn.  Anyway, thank you for responding.

@santorini, I noticed today that Zappos has the Azella Revere in the sand color for $70 (still looks to be $85, with no discount available right now, on the Clarks site).