Honored Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

Love these sandals... $150

A392477
Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Heeled Sandals - Sprinter

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

HeartLOVE

Medium or Large size. @Pecky the camo prints! The green floral has Gucci vibes

A396365
Think Royln Medium Nylon Tote w/ Webbing Strap - Wingman Jr
A396363
Think Royln Large Nylon Tote w/ Webbing Strap - Wingman

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
6 colors 

A399252
Prive Revaux Eyewear and Face Covering Curb Link Chain  $17

I bought a similar one from amazon for $8, free s+h with prime

Respected Contributor

is this the only show, she hosts? i never see her doing anything else. i really enjoy her style/delivery and would like to see more of her.

Esteemed Contributor

She does other shows typically at 1 or 2 am ET.  Yesterday she had a Dennis Basso Show, and a Valerie house show.  This morning, a Soulgani show right after the Szish List.  This upcoming 1 am ET, she has a Bishop + Young show.  Earlier in the week, she filled in for Courtney on a shoe show.  I have seen her fill in daytime slots on QVC and live on QVC2.  If you look at the program guide, try the weekly view and eyeball it to see when she is on as a host.  I have never seen her on prime time.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

i LOVE HER AND HER SHOW! I think she is such a lady, well spoken and no high presssure sales. I really enjoy the items she presents and the guests that are on. All in all it's my favorite show~host~

Super Contributor

My husband announces "the Szish!!!" when ever her show is on.  I bought the black dress and wrap around sweater she wore on one show, and it did not look the same on me,  but it didn't look half bad either.  It was a quite nice combo!

I now sheduale her show to watch and wish they could upgrade her merch because she's just the girl to do it justice, to 'elavate' things so to speak.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Good to see you @dooBdoo  - you are always a kind spirit on the forums Heart

Why thank you for that lovely compliment, @Chi-town girl!❤️

Good to see you, too.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tmrw night: Lavender Lovelies

Screenshot_2021-03-31-22-11-14.png

Honored Contributor

A389858
PaintBox Power Couple Set of 2 Nail Polish Set

Nail your look with this power couple of coordinating nail polishes from PaintBox.

Like Desire and Like Dreams gives you a coral cherry and soft lilac combination that tells a classic and iconic glam story.

Like Mystery and Like Magic provides a mesmerizing combination of sand and glitter shades to create a low-key, yet luminous, look.