Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

@Chi-town girl ITA everything you said.  

Also, I loved the Halston line.  I don't know what Cameron's involvement was, other than as a presenter, but the line actually had a specific style and fit that worked for me.  So sad to see it go.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I purchased the round straw bag...in the natural color....quite a French look for summer. Also purchased the red midi skirt by Jason Wu. 

@Shanus  Great choices!  Enjoy.  I purchased the sunglasses in Toffee.  I wanted the perfume, but it was sold out.  

Honored Contributor

@walkingal and anyone else interested: Szish List is airing right now on Q2!

Trusted Contributor

This is the only show I watch. Love Katrina. She has style, fashion knowledge and sophistication. Very professional lady.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From reading these posts, it seems like most like and watch this show, so why the he-l is it on at a time when most of us are getting our beauty sleep? It seems like enough women purchased items that this show would be a hit in primetime...maybe even replacing Amy's show or other style shows during the week. I would watch her more than once.

I like that the format is like a talk show...interviewing guests with knowledge, never before seen items, upscale clothing, bags, shoes and jewelry, etc. If you can't find  anything new and exciting on the rest of Q,  this is the show to watch...

Have some expresso and try to stay awake before most items sell out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I purchased the round straw bag...in the natural color....quite a French look for summer. Also purchased the red midi skirt by Jason Wu. 

Let us know how the bag works out. I was going to order it in white or black . It looked to me that it did not open  to wide.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

They need to put her on earlier.

I ordered a pair of Pikolinos sandals on a lunch time special which I love by the way and she had a whole show of these one night. I had never seen them air before.

My new favorite brand which I can't normally afford but nice to see them air.

I bought a pair  of Pikolinos from another company  a few yrs ago and they were comfortable

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@danedylan wrote:

just caught the end of the show--she was thanking Jason Wu--Dennis Baso--THEN she said thank you to Cameron Silver!--was that the Cameron Silver that had his own line on QV?--could not recoginize him if that was him--his hair was all curly--he needed a shave--not the Cameron Silver that I remember--anyone catch the show??--is that him?----------------------marynj

danedylan - When I first started watching the show and they showed the guy with the curly hair, I thought what a wierd looking guy and why is he wearing that Harpo Max wig?  I almost fell out of my chair when he was introduced as Cameron Silver.  He looked nothing like himself.  His whole face, not to mention that ridiculous hair, looked like someone else entirely.  He used to be so polished and elegant looking.  What the heck?

@lovesallanimals   Cameron Silver, along with many others, are most likely still in the relaxed  "pandemic mode".

I had to find the video and omg, I would of never guessed that was Cameron.

Reminds me of how Marlon Brando 's looks changed when he bought that string of islets in French Polynesia  on the atoll of Tetiaroa. He had longer unkept  hair style.

Contributor

I caught this week's show!  It was well done and a great something different added to the Q.  I wish it came on earlier but I know we can catch the rebroadcast on QVC2.

Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/must-have list for the show tmrw night: Spring Fling! 

Screenshot_2021-03-24-20-16-40.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri