Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

I think Katrina is great for the format of THIS show, but I don’t necessarily like her when I see her paired with another host or hosting alone. Maybe I need to look out for her hosting a “regular” show to see if my opinion has changed.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

OH MY!  Can't even imagine being on a HOT beach, covered in sunscreen, getting ready to carry items to the house and putting on a POLYESTER coverup?????  

NO way!

@ECBG  - I usually wear a tshirt or tank with skirt, shorts or capri's to the beach. This palm coverup would be for the pool or resort

@Chi-town girl I love anything tropical.  I may have to order that gorgeous coverup.  It would be perfect for my pool.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I think it's one of the most fashion forward and entertaining show on Q. I found it strange to see Cameron (Halston) on last night since his line is no longe on Q.

Items are presented on Szish list that are not presented on other Q shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

OH MY!  Can't even imagine being on a HOT beach, covered in sunscreen, getting ready to carry items to the house and putting on a POLYESTER coverup?????  

NO way!

@ECBG  - I usually wear a tshirt or tank with skirt, shorts or capri's to the beach. This palm coverup would be for the pool or resort

@Chi-town girl  If rarely at the pool or beach, I just tie a large scarf around my waist to walk around...wearing any type of coverup would wipe off my sunscreen that I carefully applied.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@danedylan wrote:

just caught the end of the show--she was thanking Jason Wu--Dennis Baso--THEN she said thank you to Cameron Silver!--was that the Cameron Silver that had his own line on QV?--could not recoginize him if that was him--his hair was all curly--he needed a shave--not the Cameron Silver that I remember--anyone catch the show??--is that him?----------------------marynj

danedylan - When I first started watching the show and they showed the guy with the curly hair, I thought what a wierd looking guy and why is he wearing that Harpo Max wig?  I almost fell out of my chair when he was introduced as Cameron Silver.  He looked nothing like himself.  His whole face, not to mention that ridiculous hair, looked like someone else entirely.  He used to be so polished and elegant looking.  What the heck?

@lovesallanimals   Cameron Silver, along with many others, are most likely still in the relaxed  "pandemic mode".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the round straw bag...in the natural color....quite a French look for summer. Also purchased the red midi skirt by Jason Wu. 

Trusted Contributor

She is a lovely host who knows her stuff.The items she sells are great an they sure sell.Please put her on at a responsible time,why at this crazy time?

Respected Contributor

They need to put her on earlier.

I ordered a pair of Pikolinos sandals on a lunch time special which I love by the way and she had a whole show of these one night. I had never seen them air before.

My new favorite brand which I can't normally afford but nice to see them air.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@danedylan wrote:

just caught the end of the show--she was thanking Jason Wu--Dennis Baso--THEN she said thank you to Cameron Silver!--was that the Cameron Silver that had his own line on QV?--could not recoginize him if that was him--his hair was all curly--he needed a shave--not the Cameron Silver that I remember--anyone catch the show??--is that him?----------------------marynj

danedylan - When I first started watching the show and they showed the guy with the curly hair, I thought what a wierd looking guy and why is he wearing that Harpo Max wig?  I almost fell out of my chair when he was introduced as Cameron Silver.  He looked nothing like himself.  His whole face, not to mention that ridiculous hair, looked like someone else entirely.  He used to be so polished and elegant looking.  What the heck?

@lovesallanimals   Cameron Silver, along with many others, are most likely still in the relaxed  "pandemic mode".

I had to find the video and omg, I would of never guessed that was Cameron.

Esteemed Contributor

Not crazy about the host.