Trusted Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

Good to hear there is a show built around a theme like this--fun! Cute cover-up, too. Wouldn't wear it. Wouldn't pay that for it. But cute for the right person.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

In Arizona it is on Thursday night at 10:00PM now that everyone else is on daylight savings time. We do not save daylight in Arizona. I love this show. I would rather watch Katrina than any other host.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This is probably my favorite show. Tonight is on fire with Nate Silver, Jason Wu, and Dennis Basso. Sophisticated banter and ideas that  are related to fashion, shoes, and accessories and not the go to comments about we're all working from home (no), we're busy moms ( many not all), and questions that draw on creators' lives, training, design philosophies, experience in the business and other endeavors. Dennis and Jason are talking about their friendship and Jason's visit to Dennis' salon when he  first started out.  Great to hear how they are trying to reach a broader clientele. Wonderful! 

Honored Contributor

The Spring J Jason Wu launched on the show tonight,- sneak peek, 2 items were presented.  Katrina wore them in the blue color. There is also red option

A395376
J Jason Wu Floral Print Long Sleeve Wrap Blouse   $39.50

A395377
J Jason Wu Floral Midi Skirt    $44

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Retro style - Prive sunglasses 

A393885
Prive Revaux So Fancy Polarized Sunglasses   $30

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

just caught the end of the show--she was thanking Jason Wu--Dennis Baso--THEN she said thank you to Cameron Silver!--was that the Cameron Silver that had his own line on QV?--could not recoginize him if that was him--his hair was all curly--he needed a shave--not the Cameron Silver that I remember--anyone catch the show??--is that him?----------------------marynj

Trusted Contributor

I wish it was on at a better hour.  Also with all the repeated shows on the other Q channels I never see this one repeated and I wish i would.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

OH MY!  Can't even imagine being on a HOT beach, covered in sunscreen, getting ready to carry items to the house and putting on a POLYESTER coverup?????  

NO way!

That's how I feel about "beach pants."

Respected Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

just caught the end of the show--she was thanking Jason Wu--Dennis Baso--THEN she said thank you to Cameron Silver!--was that the Cameron Silver that had his own line on QV?--could not recoginize him if that was him--his hair was all curly--he needed a shave--not the Cameron Silver that I remember--anyone catch the show??--is that him?----------------------marynj

danedylan - When I first started watching the show and they showed the guy with the curly hair, I thought what a wierd looking guy and why is he wearing that Harpo Max wig?  I almost fell out of my chair when he was introduced as Cameron Silver.  He looked nothing like himself.  His whole face, not to mention that ridiculous hair, looked like someone else entirely.  He used to be so polished and elegant looking.  What the heck?

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered the Jason Wu  skirt & blouse. Am thinking of the rattan  Poppy & Sage circular crossbody , but am not sure I like  how limited  the opeing is to the bag.