Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

I like her and I like the show as well. I watch whenever I can.

Frequent Contributor

Have not read all the posts on this thread but is it always on so late? I like her too but don't see her too often because she seems to host late night hours.  Late for me anyway 😂

Honored Contributor

@Whispergirl wrote:

Have not read all the posts on this thread but is it always on so late? I like her too but don't see her too often because she seems to host late night hours.  Late for me anyway 😂

@Whispergirl - we think the reason for the late night hour for this show is bc of the format - every week a unique host selected 'theme' and show items + panel participation. It seems to be successful but we don't know the sales $$$ from the show which is a big determination for time slot. 

You can catch her on earlier time slot shows - Katrina has been hosting some daytime shows and she has another weekly Style show on Q2 on Wednesday nights that is on earlier than the Szish List. She's been hosting many of the recent TSV launch shows on Thursday nights that air before her Szish List show

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tmrw Next Season, Now.

813CF891-C83D-4673-9FCE-ADFE97B9CD86.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tonight: ON THE EDGE OF AUTUMN

9C670CB3-6C89-4C23-88C8-DB6C8AB9D19C.png

Honored Contributor

2 hour show tonight 😄 I don't see new show items posted yet.  Maybe some new Fall items?

Hoping there is an irresistible Jason Wu Fall TSV soon!

Honored Contributor

I watched the show once or twice - interesting - but I just can relate to her style / lifestyle.  

Honored Contributor

I have seen the show but with 3 guests (last night) was to many.

Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tonight: Hi, Drama.

• D3E12A46-11D3-4202-9A13-E49D6BF86268.png

Honored Contributor

2 hour show tonight - happy to see Jason Wu will be on - new sweater is posted $57

A452604
J Jason Wu Multi Striped Sweater