Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

Looks like this 100% cotton robe will be on the show too.  It's been haunting me!  I love it!  The print is wild!  But for $132.00 each (A453730), I think I will just let it haunt me...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Katrina's jewelry collaborations are always so unique!

I think she could be very successful with her own line 

@Andreatoo  - I agree! I bought her single earring lightning bolt diamond stud. I especially like her black metal and black diamond pieces

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Oh and the pjs...

A453726, for $132.00...

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I like the Jason Wu in the beautiful teal color.  The body is 100% cotton knit and the sleeves are a woven blend with nylon and spandex, I guess so they keep the shape.  I may need to have this...

@NYCLatinaMe  - such a pretty blue tone Heart I love the puffy sleeves! Have 2 of the Linea long sleeve puffy v neck sweater from his last Q collection...wish I had bought all colors. Sooooo flattering! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

The fish earrings J304207 are adorable!  They are Novica Artisan-Crafted in sterling.  I think this is one of the lines @ECBG likes.  Don't remember QVC offering it before.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

The fish earrings J304207 are adorable!  They are Novica Artisan-Crafted in sterling.  I think this is one of the lines @ECBG likes.  Don't remember QVC offering it before.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

————————

I got these from QVC years ago and if I recall correctly  they were from the Novica line; they’re beautiful.

26F47833-F862-4F7D-965A-FC3470087C46.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Oh and the pjs...

A453726, for $132.00...

I like this brand and would love these pj's Heart 

Glad to see a range of styles, brands, price points. I don't begrudge anyone for having more disposable income than my household, and I like seeing what others purchase/enjoy. Don't understand nor do I want to - why some here come across as so judgmental and bitter about higher priced/higher end products. Especially the snark towards those that don't ascribe to their beliefs about beauty, fashion purchases.  It certainly shuts down a wider range of topics and discussions. *Edited to add - I don't recall you doing this @NYCLatinaMe. Most of that experience for me resides in Beauty Forum and it doesn't involve you. 

So far no one has posted snark, comments about being cheap a## or missing out on great options on the drug store beauty thread. Too bad some of those that ascribe to that decision/lifestyle in beauty and fashion can't seem to demonstrate the same level of respect the other way. Does it make them feel better to kavitch about higher priced brands/items and post rude comments about those that do differently than they do? I doubt it. Seems to me the payoff comes in the form of some odd ego boost for them as they try to shame others for being different.  

Honored Contributor

Per the program guide, Katrina has a 4 hour block tmrw night, starting at 11p ET with a wig show, then Isaac TSV, followed by Szish List, closing out with a full hour with Basso.

Screenshot_2021-06-16-22-17-55.png

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I liked the "liner" styles in that brand and loved Hagit Gorali.

Honored Contributor

I'm not interested in the IM TSV dress and not purchasing anything on advance order but I see some items listed for the Szish List show that I want that will be added to my favorites to consider in the future.