Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

I want to thank you for this thread!  As a person who needs my 7.5 hours of sleep a night, I never would have discovered Katrina's excellent show on my own. Why it's on so late is beyond me. Thanks to you, I now have my TV set to record the show every week and I'm following KS on Instagram.  Love the way she picks a theme every week.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I want to thank you for this thread!  As a person who needs my 7.5 hours of sleep a night, I never would have discovered Katrina's excellent show on my own. Why it's on so late is beyond me. Thanks to you, I now have my TV set to record the show every week and I'm following KS on Instagram.  Love the way she picks a theme every week.

@shoesnbags  - you're welcome!  It's a very different format for Q -- maybe they are testing it to see how they can still sell 'volume' or meet per show revenue targets before they expand it or move it to a more regular time.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Yay! Handbag lovers - the TSV launching tonight is from Aimee K.

Does anyone know if Katrina is hosting the launch show?

aimee.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tonight: Cheers to...

Screenshot_2021-05-13-13-17-03.png

Honored Contributor

Puts a new spin on BYOB Woman LOL $33

K406477
Charade Bracelet Flask by Blush

Honored Contributor

LOVE espadrilles for summer. Just scored a sweet pair from Jack Rogers on clearance for $40, free s/h. Waiting for delivery. Price is now $54

A378780
Jack Rogers Slip-On Espadrille - Palmer

Katrina has featured this brand too - I definitely want to try this brand. These espadrilles are so cute!

A396745
Soludos Woven Platform Slip-On Espadrilles

Honored Contributor

This is posted on Katrina's page - not sure if it will be in the show

LOVE it - I want all of the colors! There is a petite option

A396327
Side Stitch Regular Plush Crinkle Gauze Button Front Tunic

Honored Contributor

From Aimee's facebook page  - new cover photo featuring the TSV

185319057_3932437986792343_6163226383473047930_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Pecky - sold direct at Aimee's store

178190862_3893814023988073_901136810777666292_n.jpg

Our signature heart carabiner gets a fierce makeover with spike detailing! A daily reminder to love yourself, the intentionally perfectly imperfect shape reflects our own flaws which make us fabulous. Use it as a key chain, a bag hanger, or a custom accent to any bag.

• Custom branded hardware closure
  • Can be used for keys or as a bag hanger
  • 2"H x 2.25"W

Honored Contributor

The AK TSV is posted - $60, free s/h 

8 colors

A398758
Aimee Kestenberg Leather Crossbody with RFID - Tamitha
Reef Ombre and Citrine exclusive to QVC until 7/10