Honored Contributor

Re: The Szish List with Katrina Szish Fridays at 1am ET

Heart Love these Heart  Patchwork Denim $135 + $11 s/h  

A538329
Aerosoles High Wedge Sandals - Jesse

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Sam Edelman is a great brand & slide style sandals are very popular this Spring. I like the Canary yellow and black. $120, free shipping

A394977
Sam Edelman Leather Buckle Slide Sandal - Ariane

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

J373157
Affinity x Katrina Szish Sterling Silver Diamond Chain Ring  $40

Honored Contributor

Regular and petite option,  2 colors. $78

Added this to my wishlist along with denim wedge sandals

A394852
Laurie Felt Regular Pointelle Maxi Cardigan

Honored Contributor

Another A+ brand - nice to see Rebecca presenting the items on her 1st full hour show with Katrina. 

This one is gorgeous in the black/black Heart $228

A453251
Rebecca Minkoff Edie Crossbody

Honored Contributor

Hesitating bc there are no feet on the bottom. Do you think totes should have feet to reduce wear/tear? 

Her satchels are also stunning - classic yet with an edge. And high quality leather. I have one Minkoff large satchel with removable shoulder strap in a burgundy color that I scooped up at a steal at Dillards New Year Day sale a couple of years ago.  

A453237
Rebecca Minkoff Megan Tote  $198

Exclusive to QVC until 6/30/2021!

Honored Contributor

Here is the theme/list for the show tonight: Let's Rock

Screenshot_2021-04-29-18-57-07.png

Honored Contributor

A393709
Haute Hippie Tribe Woven Top w/ Lace Up Front

Honored Contributor

Single diamond stud earring. 5 options. I bought the lightning bolt   $40

J395464
Affinity x Katrina Szish Sterling Single Diamond Earring

Honored Contributor

Happy to see Katrina will be launching the LOGO TSV - she's fabulous as a host for fashions and accessories.  

I'm not purchasing the LOGO TS - prefer the dress styles from MarlaWynne's collection and there was a 20% HSN coupon today to make it a slam dunk decision!  

Katrina might still score an order from me via her Szish List show. Last week I ordered the Bowie inspired lightning bolt diamond stud earring featured on her show 

Here is the theme/list for the show tonight: Hey, Sailor

Screenshot_2021-05-06-21-08-38.png