Contributor

The Szish List and Upgrade Your Look

I love Katrina Szish! She is a breath of fresh air - a unique host I love to watch snd I love her two shows! Anyone else?
Honored Contributor

Re: The Szish List and Upgrade Your Look

@SantaFe64gal wrote:
I love Katrina Szish! She is a breath of fresh air - a unique host I love to watch snd I love her two shows! Anyone else?

Love her !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I like her too.  I like her style of presenting, it's a little low key, and she lets the vendors talk without interruption, she just seems to have a nice way of relating to them.  I never feel that she's rushing through anything.

Her shows are fun, and she must have a good selling technique, because often I want to buy things I would otherwise ordinarily pass by.  Which isn't necessarily a good thing, but sometimes I find certain hosts have that effect on me.

But yes, I really like her, and if I see she's on, I will always stay on the channel to watch.

Honored Contributor

I like her a lot, and feel that she is one of QVC's best hosts! A definite asset.

Super Contributor

ITA with all of you.  I enjoy all of her presentations and her calm demeanor--no hyper and high pressure sales pitches. Not looking to be the center of attention and NOT a ditz, that's for sure.  I don't think I've ever heard her mention her private life since she started and that's the way it should be.

Trusted Contributor

I thnk that she is a wonderful host.  All of the points mentioned here are so true and it is enjoyable to watch a whole show which I have not done in a long time.