Super Contributor

I can't help it, the woman put me off with her behavior on Thursday when the world lost Joan. All of QVC was saddened and she was giggling and acting all extra giddy. I am very put off by her in general now days.

Respected Contributor

I think she stands like that to show how pants fit. It shows if they cling or not. When I am checking the fit of clothing, I kinda stand like that also. It does also make her look thinner,lol.. I know the camera adds lbs., but Susan looks to be slightly "pear shaped". I am sure sheTHINKS she is showing the fit of the pant legs. I love SG clothing, but she is TOO over the top lately. Maybe she is on so much, she drinks energy drinks, or coffe to keep up her pace...whatever the case, she needs to lay off something! (just sayin)

Super Contributor

Because it makes her thighs look thinner than standing with her legs together. Oldest trick in the book.

Valued Contributor
On 9/8/2014 WillEscapeCAsoon said:

I can't help it, the woman put me off with her behavior on Thursday when the world lost Joan. All of QVC was saddened and she was giggling and acting all extra giddy. I am very put off by her in general now days.

I feel the same way. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when everyone was posting about her behavior on the 3 pm show. I figured she hadn't heard anything yet, but @ 8 pm when JRT came out and said such nice things and not a peep out of Susan, I thought that was her chance to show respect toward a co-worker (even if they weren't friends) whom she had worked with for 24 years. That was so off-putting to me.

She comes across as very phony, and very money hungry---JMHO

Respected Contributor
On 9/8/2014 OldFoogey said:
On 9/8/2014 golfcartrider said:

OP you have a very legitimate question. Susan does always stand funny and she is always bending like she is ashamed of being tall, Lisa they say has a model stance but I think it looks like her hips are popping out of place.

Callie on HSN does the same thing, and does the squat bend thing, dosen`t seem to stand straight very much.

Callie is a whole thread in itself. She is one of the phonies if not the phoniest show host of all time. The bending squat thing is, well it is phony too.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I feel the same way. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when everyone was posting about her behavior on the 3 pm show. I figured she hadn't heard anything yet, but @ 8 pm when JRT came out and said such nice things and not a peep out of Susan, I thought that was her chance to show respect toward a co-worker (even if they weren't friends) whom she had worked with for 24 years. That was so off-putting to me.

There's an expression: If you can't say anything nice about a person, don't say anything.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Kathleen said:
On 9/9/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

There's an expression: If you can't say anything nice about a person, don't say anything.

The only way to get rid of all the silliness and antics is to KEEP voicing our opinion.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor
First,I am often a poster very critical of certain hosts/vendors that bug me for various(both valid and even ridiculous) reasons.I have read ,and posted, about Susan's show during the news that Joan had died. Seriously, it's not fair to judge her for how we "think" she should have behaved.We don't know anything about what the y knew.And furthermore,everyone reacts differently to sad and bad news.... especially death. She has recently lost her mother-in-law.She might have been told in her ear to keep it peppy.The host was ALSO a bit manic.I mean ...you are on air...there is tragic news.Should they stop?Announce it?Cry? It seemed more of a nervous thing for them both. People react differently to death.My family ,in general are nit crises..we make jokes,laugh, it's just our way. Some go into deep crying immediately. We can look at Susan and not like her clothes,fabrics,vibe,hair,the way she stands,etc.;but in my eyes,we have no right to decide how she reacts to news of a death.It is something that would be hard to control on national television. I know I could not have done it. Besides that,no matter how she reacted,someone would have started a thread saying how UNDONE they were at her behavior during the breaking news of Joan dying.
Super Contributor
Interesting. How do these threads work? Are these censored? Does anyone in management read these comments?