Honored Contributor
On 9/9/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Anything to pick on Susan.

As an aside, I'm really getting tired of people posting pictures in threads. I know there are posters who think this is hilarious to do. I find it annoying.

Absolutely agree.

Esteemed Contributor

Make it stop!

I know -- I shouldn't even opened this thread.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

Never noticed.

Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 ury said:

Make it stop!

Not necessarily true. We should be allowed to express our opinions, within reason. To bad these threads always turn nasty. If these posts really are censored and read, then why don't they listen to the viewers? I don't get it.
Esteemed Contributor

Too much caffeine or something.

Esteemed Contributor

Someone has been busy with the report button..... {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} The posts that have been deleted had absolutely nothing in them that would be considered against the "Standards", just something that somebody didn't like. And I'm talking about several posts.{#emotions_dlg.glare} This is getting to the point of being ridiculous. JMHO

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 KippyK3 said:
On 9/9/2014 ury said:

Make it stop!

Not necessarily true. We should be allowed to express our opinions, within reason. To bad these threads always turn nasty. If these posts really are censored and read, then why don't they listen to the viewers? I don't get it.

Yes we should be allowed to voice our opinions and yes within reason. Some people just can't let things stay nice though. It is sad but a fact.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 9/9/2014 KippyK3 said:
On 9/9/2014 ury said:

Make it stop!

Yes we should be allowed to voice our opinions and yes within reason. Some people just can't let things stay nice though. It is sad but a fact. One person can come in and ruin the conversation for every one.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I do not watch Susan. Maybe she stands that way to stretch, or get her balance from standing so long?