Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 KippyK3 said: Interesting. How do these threads work? Are these censored? Does anyone in management read these comments?

Oh my yes Kippy they are censored and rightfully so. I certainly hope management reads the forums to keep up with what the people want in a product and a presenter.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Though I am not a fan - I certainly envy her energy and success.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor
Ok, thank you. I have been shopping with QVC for many years, but am new to the online community. Please be patient with me, as I learn my way around. I am shocked by some of the comments I have read, and I wondered if any good ever comes out of these threads. It seems that the same problems/issues are continuously discussed.
Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 sidsmom said: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOLLOLLOL.....you always have the perfect pic for these posts. Bravo!!!!! I think Joey is wearing the Logo for men layered look,however. : )
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 birkin baby said:
On 9/9/2014 sidsmom said: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOLLOLLOL.....you always have the perfect pic for these posts. Bravo!!!!! I think Joey is wearing the Logo for men layered look,however. : )

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
On 9/9/2014 sidsmom said:

Joey was wearing Chandler's clothes and trying to get them all sweaty. He was also going ""commando"". I miss that show!

Super Contributor
No offense, but these posts about Susan are all so funny. The comments on Facebook are too. I just don't watch or buy and like one poster said, I just try not to say anything. I did watch an overnight show a couple of nights ago and I couldn't watch. Susan's host representative was acting and coached to present just like Susan and I just can't watch that.
Respected Contributor
For the first time in a while I sat and watched SG in PM style with Lisa last night. I've said it before and it's worth repeating. Lisa introduced her and the item and went straight to colors WITHOUT one single interruptions. Why? Because SG acts like a bully when she is with some hosts but she does not act this way with Jill, Lisa or Jayne Brown because they keep her in check. I was able to watch as she didn't act like a fool on caffeine!!! JMO I did watch the day Joan passed and she was weird. She could have shown better respect IMO.
Honored Contributor

Anything to pick on Susan.

As an aside, I'm really getting tired of people posting pictures in threads. I know there are posters who think this is hilarious to do. I find it annoying.