Super Contributor

WHy does she stand with one leg in front as if she is getting ready to pounce? I see her stand in this aggressive stand all the time, it's so funny how she is so intense over nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

She flails her legs to demonstrate how much stretch and comfort her ladies pants line has.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

And she stands sideways because she looks thinner that way and you can't see the pooch in her upper thighs. If she has to turn front to the camera, watch her put her arms down to deflect from her upper thighs.

I'm not being critical, I'm the same shape as she and I do it all the time.

Honored Contributor

I don't think she's ""intense over nothing"". I think she's just passionate about what she does. Nothing wrong with that.

Honored Contributor

At least she's always cheerful! 'That counts', IMO.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I don't see anything aggressive about how she stands...maybe she's comfortable that way. And it bothers you enough to want other people's opinions about it? Really?

Maybe we should question why Lisa stands with one knee pointed sideways most of the time? Or why Lori Goldstein turns her left knee inward a lot as though she were pigeon-toed (which she isn't)?

Do we need to discuss how someone else stands?? Would you like to tell us how you would stand if you were doing what Susan is doing?

Respected Contributor
On 9/8/2014 Ceci said:

I flipped the channel as soon as I saw her on. OMG, she was sooo wired!

Woman needs help.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

OP you have a very legitimate question. Susan does always stand funny and she is always bending like she is ashamed of being tall, Lisa they say has a model stance but I think it looks like her hips are popping out of place.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor
On 9/8/2014 kittymomNC said:

I don't see anything aggressive about how she stands...maybe she's comfortable that way. And it bothers you enough to want other people's opinions about it? Really?

Maybe we should question why Lisa stands with one knee pointed sideways most of the time? Or why Lori Goldstein turns her left knee inward a lot as though she were pigeon-toed (which she isn't)?

Do we need to discuss how someone else stands?? Would you like to tell us how you would stand if you were doing what Susan is doing?

Now that you mention Lori and LR and how they stand,I was wondering that tonight.MR stands really weird when pretty much only when she wears those boots....one leg out in a sideways L-shape.Lori does turn that leg in like a little shy girl in Maryjanes. It's funny. Looks so odd.
Super Contributor
On 9/8/2014 golfcartrider said:

OP you have a very legitimate question. Susan does always stand funny and she is always bending like she is ashamed of being tall, Lisa they say has a model stance but I think it looks like her hips are popping out of place.

Callie on HSN does the same thing, and does the squat bend thing, dosen`t seem to stand straight very much.