Honored Contributor

Re: The Style Coaching Institute Shows How They Dress For Preferences

wrote:

@ECBG

I am mostly a naturalist, with a little romantic and creative thrown in.  Add embroidery and a splash of wild colors once in a while.  Love easy comfort, but sometimes showy.  I think I am bohemian. What do you think.  

This is very interesting. Thanks.

@HippiifiedOH!  very interesting and I can completely see that.  I could take things out of almost all of the presentations!

You'd LOVE the beautiful things we have at the Folk Art Center.  Unfortunately, since all the items are hand made 9to the point of raising and sheering sheep), they can't handle a large online presence.

Have you looked at Vicki Love's FB? (public). She did my long fringe boho belt (I have a white one coming) and the black deerskin vest you may have seen on Outfit Of The Day. If not, you're missin' goodies.  Jest sayin'!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Here is the one style personality that the OP omitted that is my style...the classic dresser...see the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95VFoI4lG7Y

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

Thanks.  I think I have been to the Folk Art Center with a friend in your area.  Very nice.  I am not a belt person anymore, but I do love Vicki’s bags with the longer fringe. I’ll bet they are expensive.  Also love the vest if it were longer.

Honored Contributor

Too much clutter for me. I would never load up with scarves and beads....I don't do neutrals ,and  I hate yellow mustard color

She would never be my stylist

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@ECBG

Thanks.  I think I have been to the Folk Art Center with a friend in your area.  Very nice.  I am not a belt person anymore, but I do love Vicki’s bags with the longer fringe. I’ll bet they are expensive.  Also love the vest if it were longer.

@Hippiified,If you ask Vicki, she'll make it longer if you wish in the color you chose.  She has a beautiful blue based red.  Just like a crayon.  Also, I loved that winter white.  Just ask her the price of any bag.  They're handmade.  I want this one, which isn't small, and I believe she said it was $450.  It's on her business FB, Vicki Love Designs.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and indoor

On this, I like the left and front bags.

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

My style is eclectic.   I would never use a stylist.

i don’t like when anyone tries to lead me towards anything...clothing or things for my home.

I prefer my own taste and don’t question it.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Too much clutter for me. I would never load up with scarves and beads....I don't do neutrals ,and  I hate yellow mustard color

She would never be my stylist

@cherry, They also color code you and would of course never force anything on you.  Of course they ask you what you like.

Honored Contributor

I don't think we would gel. Her ideas of what looks good ,and mine ,are light years apart.  I am a less is more type person..she is a load up like a Christmas tree person @ECBG

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much @ECBG 

I like the Ashley and the Danielle.  So cute.  And I like the Latte and Toasted Almond colors.  Maybe for Christmas...

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Thanks so much @ECBG 

I like the Ashley and the Danielle.  So cute.  And I like the Latte and Toasted Almond colors.  Maybe for Christmas...

@Hippiified,Let her know way before then since she shows all year.  Also, the deer leather is bought dyed and she'll need to know your color to see if she has enough.  She's a love, and she'll work with you.  Fall is her hotter season.  She runs like a bunny.  Home is Knoxville, Tennessee.