Honored Contributor

Lisa hasn't uttered a word about QVC on her FB page or elsewhere as far as it goes... I guess I'm wondering how it is that she's not letting go... On second thought, never mind... Not thinking I'm all that interested...

As for the 'why'... negotiations might well have broken down. She did say several times before leaving she had no idea when she undertook it how much time the GILI line would require... And who knows, in light of this week's Sandra shake-down, maybe hosts, overall, don't feel particularly supported by the powers that be...

As has now been noted throughout this thread, we'll probably never know what really happened and if we do, it'll be sometime down the road. Meanwhile, just like the 'inside scoop' on her next gig, everything remains pure speculation.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Miranda1550 said:

Lisa's new life, posting recipes, taking pictures of herself, taking polls, and PinTrest....................really exciting ,she needs to let go of QVC. It is over, move on..............as far as stalkers go, no one would post provocative pictures, and workout outfits, and list the places she visits, the nursery, the tea shop[ etc.. if she was worried about stalkers.

Lisa is a celebrity...and having FB "friends" is a measure of that...the more followers, the more interest and money she will be able to make in the future.

Respected Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Miranda1550 said:

Lisa's new life, posting recipes, taking pictures of herself, taking polls, and PinTrest....................really exciting ,she needs to let go of QVC.

What she's doing on Facebook is the same thing most everyone does. I don't think she mentions QVC at all or if so, a similar amount that anyone would post about a place they worked for 20 years.

It seems like she has let go of QVC more than some of the QVC viewers have let go of (nitpicking) her. Think about it - there were legions of QVC viewers that picked Lisa apart on a regular basis. She's gone yet they follow her on her non-QVC Facebook page and continue to pick her apart. Kinda weird if you ask me.

She's allowed to have her own Facebook page just as much as anyone else and she's allowed to post what she wants. None of it seems derogatory, mean or spiteful. Boring maybe, but I don't go on Facebook to be entertained by Lisa Robertson or anyone else and if someone's post doesn't interest me, I just scroll on . . . . .

Super Contributor
On 1/29/2015 stevieb said:

Lisa hasn't uttered a word about QVC on her FB page or elsewhere as far as it goes... I guess I'm wondering how it is that she's not letting go... On second thought, never mind... Not thinking I'm all that interested...

As for the 'why'... negotiations might well have broken down. She did say several times before leaving she had no idea when she undertook it how much time the GILI line would require... And who knows, in light of this week's Sandra shake-down, maybe hosts, overall, don't feel particularly supported by the powers that be...

As has now been noted throughout this thread, we'll probably never know what really happened and if we do, it'll be sometime down the road. Meanwhile, just like the 'inside scoop' on her next gig, everything remains pure speculation.

I was referring to Miranda's post.

Honored Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Crisso said:
On 1/29/2015 stevieb said:

I was referring to Miranda's post.

I was too...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Why does anyone care where Lisa goes. I just wonder why her picture is still up on the blogs.

Occasional Contributor

Totally miss Lisa Robertson. She was the heart of QVC. Now the network is so boring. Don't want to shop anymore. I bought so many GILI items, at least 1 to 5 things each PM Style, & tons of makeup/cosmetics during Lisa's shows. Recently heard that Shawn is taking over PM style. So disappointed that Shawn is the new host. I swear QVC picked the worst person to host the show... Just my opinion...

Honored Contributor
I miss Lisa but I missed joan too and got over that!David is doing a great job with Joan's line and I am sure someone will do a great job taking over Lisa's roll too.If it is true that Lisa was not popular at the Q...I never saw any signs of that but who knows what goes on in Q backstage.We only see things the way they want us to see them as in ""the show must go on.""
Super Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Jerseygirl1266 said:
On 1/21/2015 Crisso said:

Overnight when Nancy Hornback was presenting a GILI bracelet she said that Lisa R would be ""back here soon with something fantastic"". It didn't make it to the video for the recently aired product.

This does not surprise me. I had a feeling that this would happen and that Lisa will still be connected to QVC. Will be interesting to see what it is!
Designer for Gili maybe?
Super Contributor
On 2/18/2015 MeganRose said:
On 1/21/2015 Jerseygirl1266 said:
On 1/21/2015 Crisso said:

Overnight when Nancy Hornback was presenting a GILI bracelet she said that Lisa R would be "back here soon with something fantastic". It didn't make it to the video for the recently aired product.

This does not surprise me. I had a feeling that this would happen and that Lisa will still be connected to QVC. Will be interesting to see what it is!
Designer for Gili maybe?
This was already addressed by QVC. Lisa is not returning to QVC. Not as a vendor, not as a designer. It's over.