Honored Contributor

Look at the strap placement.  For us older gals when our shoulders have left and slumped down we would never be able to keep those straps up.  At least for me.  

For you younger gals it looks like a great bra.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Yes, I noticed that as well.  Plus the fact it had a plunging neckline.  I think it looked like a great bra for a younger woman but not me.  I am older and as I aged I lost some muscle and have soft tissue.  I need a full support and coverage.  I can't wear a bra that has a narrow band.  It's a challenge. I would gladly pay $60 for a bra that fit nicely and was comfortable.  Bummer.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wacoal has some great bras. Try HerRoom, terrific assortment, frequent sales.

Respected Contributor

I had a bra fitting and tried this bra on at a Soma store a few weeks ago. The fitter also brought in a couple of Soma’s Vanishing Back bras. The Vanishing Back bras were much more comfortable, so I bought one back closure bra and a front closure one. After wearing the back closure bra for a day, I realized the straps kept falling down. The underwire on the front closure bra kept jabbing me under the arms. Soma allows you to return their merchandise within 60 days of purchase, so both bras are going back this week. 

Valued Contributor

@IMW I wear Wacoal, pricey but I need the larger cup sizes and they provide fabulous support.  I've gone to HerRoom but the sizes are limited and they do have beautiful styles.  I tried Soma once.  I hated the foam cups, they run small, and if this makes sense, it's too much bra.  I noticed on Taylor that the bra covered so much of her chest and went up so high in the front.  Also I've found when you get in the DDD and above cup size, I need a 4-hook closure. Wacoal is my brand but they are getting so hard to find. 

Regular Contributor

same here and I do not wear a large size, but I need a much wider back and straps...I am going to miss my K-Mart that had the best Playtex Bras for 20.00$...wide straps, wide back band and great coverage, no padding.

Respected Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

@IMW I wear Wacoal, pricey but I need the larger cup sizes and they provide fabulous support.  I've gone to HerRoom but the sizes are limited and they do have beautiful styles.  I tried Soma once.  I hated the foam cups, they run small, and if this makes sense, it's too much bra.  I noticed on Taylor that the bra covered so much of her chest and went up so high in the front.  Also I've found when you get in the DDD and above cup size, I need a 4-hook closure. Wacoal is my brand but they are getting so hard to find. 

Amazon 

Valued Contributor

@IMW Thank goodness for Amazon.  That's where I got my last 4 Wacoals.  I used to get them at Dillard's but they are closing.  As much as I love my Wacoals I don't think their quality is as good as it was a few years ago.  I think Soma is a division of Chico's and even when I was a size 14 I could never get the right fit at Chico's.

Respected Contributor
@decbabe

Try Macy’s for Playtex. They are often on special.