Trusted Contributor

@NJ4Jays wrote:

i wrote the same thing why would they give him that time slot with Jill?   the least fashionable host on Q.. hes so cutting edge .. was courtney or amy or shawn really that busy

the chemistry was awful and her in the clothes  was a deal breaker for me. the sensible shoes was the icing on the cake

ITA!

Esteemed Contributor
As stated, he needed a seasoned host not a fashionable one. He was nervous and didn't really know what to do or say...so Jill took over describing the material, fit etc. the models showed the fashions beautifully.....and they spoke for themselves. But, we did have to know what scuba material felt like....although, I like Amy, her personality was not suited to his...Courtney not mature enough to be with a new designer finding his way on camera
Trusted Contributor
I watched the first 30-40 minutes and thought Jill did a wonderful job.
Paws and enjoy life.
Valued Contributor
I missed the show but I had really wanted to see it as I like Seth's designs!

I had purchased the dress Jill was wearing but in the blue color, but sadly had to return it. The fit was perfect everywhere except the shoulders. I have broader shoulders and the cap sleeve just didn't sit quite right on me. I was bummed because the rest of the dress was absolutely fantastic...it was the best piece I'd ever purchased from the Q! I really hope they keep him around and don't mess with his design asthetic!
Respected Contributor

I imagine for someone inexperienced with selling on QVC it would be a very daunting experience!  

Jill is so professional she helped immensely.  The younger trendier hosts might have made him even more nervous, whereas with Jill soon you could see he was relaxing and excited about describing his fashions with her subtle guidance.  

She does all this so well you don't even realize it is happening, and the show was a success because of his designs and her sales and tv know-how.  

Honored Contributor

I have admired Seth's designs since his first win on Project Runway.  I rooted for him all the way.  After he appeared on Project Runway All Stars and won, I was happy to see he would be showing his designs on the Q.  I wish him the best !

Honored Contributor

Actually Jill does wear Seth's clothes.  There have been a few items she has worn on air that I liked and several times she posted on her FB page that they were SA items.   

Honored Contributor

Jill looked great in Seth's dresses.  That green one looked very good on her, though she obviously was covering her arms.  She never really took off the jacket while describing her dress.  I love his cloathing and just received the white crop pants with the zippers today.  It looks sensational. 

Honored Contributor

That pic is SO real I feel like I could touch him/her!  Pretty baby!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

That pic is SO real I feel like I could touch him/her!  Pretty baby!

Whose puss are you commenting about? Cat Surprised