Respected Contributor

Re: The Quilted Jacket et al.

On 1/14/2015 Belle_Femme said:
On 1/13/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

On Louis's website he said he will be doing the swing sweater again with a v neck but not the original neckline. I'll be happy with whatever neckline he offers.

I'm not sure how the swing tunic will look with a v-neck. I really prefer the original neckline. It has a certain line or flow that I like. Guess I'll be stalking for returns!
I think I remember him saying turtle neck too? I will buy any swing sweater style. It's my new favorite
Valued Contributor

On 1/14/2015 MarilynM said:
On 1/14/2015 Belle_Femme said:
On 1/13/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

On Louis's website he said he will be doing the swing sweater again with a v neck but not the original neckline. I'll be happy with whatever neckline he offers.

I'm not sure how the swing tunic will look with a v-neck. I really prefer the original neckline. It has a certain line or flow that I like. Guess I'll be stalking for returns!
I think I remember him saying turtle neck too? I will buy any swing sweater style. It's my new favorite
I'm going to order the new WK ENR tunic in black and/or green. But I'd like the swing sweater with the original neckline in stone.
Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Belle_Femme said: Love the design of the new quilted jacket! I'm leaning toward the navy for the Spring. It will be great with navy, ivory and red. I also am interested in the WK cardigan in the new color of perfectly pink, which I can see wearing over the same colored tank and the stone pencil skirt. I would like the new WK sweater in black (of course) too. I hope the swing sweater will be reordered but I doubt we see it again until the Fall. So, what's on your wish list?

Belle, I don't think we're going to know if the Swing Sweater is coming back until after the Christmas return period is over and they see the numbers, but I may be wrong. Louis did say that he is doing the same silhouette with a V-neck---which I think will be just great. I have worn my Black and Mulberry Sweaters a lot this Winter.

My list is short (as I am trying to cut back, since I don't need anything, really):

Quilted Jacket in both Navy and Wine (I am assuming the Wine works with WK Aubergine)

Fuchsia WK Tunic (I am worried it might be too long for me, though, but I adore the color)

Black Ponte Dress (maybe)

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I really don't need anything at all. My closets and drawers are full to overflowing. However, I think I'll get the wine quilted jackets and the fuchsia WK tunic. I thought about getting the Perfectly Pink WK cardigan (that will be featured on PM style on Monday), but I already have the SS PP cardigan and tank set. How many WKs can a woman own, ha!

Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/9/2015 Belle_Femme said: Love the design of the new quilted jacket! I'm leaning toward the navy for the Spring. It will be great with navy, ivory and red. I also am interested in the WK cardigan in the new color of perfectly pink, which I can see wearing over the same colored tank and the stone pencil skirt. I would like the new WK sweater in black (of course) too. I hope the swing sweater will be reordered but I doubt we see it again until the Fall. So, what's on your wish list?

Belle, I don't think we're going to know if the Swing Sweater is coming back until after the Christmas return period is over and they see the numbers, but I may be wrong. Louis did say that he is doing the same silhouette with a V-neck---which I think will be just great. I have worn my Black and Mulberry Sweaters a lot this Winter.

My list is short (as I am trying to cut back, since I don't need anything, really):

Quilted Jacket in both Navy and Wine (I am assuming the Wine works with WK Aubergine)

Fuchsia WK Tunic (I am worried it might be too long for me, though, but I adore the color)

Black Ponte Dress (maybe)

The fuschia is a beautiful color and will look great on you! The black is a must for me but that green is calling my name. Of the new items, the quilted jacket and the new ENR sweater are what grabbed my attention.
Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Lyn08 said:

I really don't need anything at all. My closets and drawers are full to overflowing. However, I think I'll get the wine quilted jackets and the fuchsia WK tunic. I thought about getting the Perfectly Pink WK cardigan (that will be featured on PM style on Monday), but I already have the SS PP cardigan and tank set. How many WKs can a woman own, ha!

Lyn, I don't need anything either but I ordered that PP WK cardigan. I can't answer your rhetorical question about WKs because I can't get enough of them. Really love the tunic length sweaters!
Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Lyn08 said:

My feelings exactly. I'm trying to be more thoughtful about what I order going forward, instead of running with the crowd and buying just about every item in every color. My closets are bulging. As much as I adore Linea and Louis, the excess is not a good thing IMHO.

Valued Contributor

How can I find this jacket?

Valued Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Miranda1550 said:

This jacket is a new item and has not been released for sale yet. A few of us bought samples on ebay. Louis might be holding for release on his upcoming shows on January 30th.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 HAPPY LADY said:
On 1/20/2015 Miranda1550 said:

This jacket is a new item and has not been released for sale yet. A few of us bought samples on ebay. Louis might be holding for release on his upcoming shows on January 30th.

He always says that he doesn't make those decisions. He knows when something arrives at QVC, but he doesn't necessarily know when they will release it for sale. And sometimes he finds out when he arrives for a show that they have added or subtracted things. Must be kinda hard for someone as organized as Louis to deal with those last minute changes.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett