Valued Contributor
Love the design of the new quilted jacket! I'm leaning toward the navy for the Spring. It will be great with navy, ivory and red. I also am interested in the WK cardigan in the new color of perfectly pink, which I can see wearing over the same colored tank and the stone pencil skirt. I would like the new WK sweater in black (of course) too. I hope the swing sweater will be reordered but I doubt we see it again until the Fall. So, what's on your wish list?
Honored Contributor

Re: The Quilted Jacket et al.

So far just the aubergine quilted jacket...

Respected Contributor

Hi, Belle Femme. I'm definitely in for the Navy Quilted Jacket and I think I'm getting the Aubergine, as well. I was also thinking of one of the new WK Tunics to wear over leggings---but do I really need it if I have 2 of the WK Swing Tunics? Not that "need" really has anything to do with it....but I am trying to cut back "a little" in 2015.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Sheesh said:

Hi, Belle Femme. I'm definitely in for the Navy Quilted Jacket and I think I'm getting the Aubergine, as well. I was also thinking of one of the new WK Tunics to wear over leggings---but do I really need it if I have 2 of the WK Swing Tunics? Not that "need" really has anything to do with it....but I am trying to cut back "a little" in 2015.

I know the feeling! The lack of room in my closet makes me choosy. LOL. But even so, I wish I had the swing tunic in black!
Valued Contributor

On 1/9/2015 DiAnne said:

I had a tough time deciding between the navy and aubergine!
Esteemed Contributor

I have the jacket in navy (was one of the lucky few to buy a sample off eBay) and it's very nice. Thick but not bulky and the snaps are a nice touch. Ideal for late March into May here in NE; probably heavy enough for all the but coldest days in CA and FL.

I'll be buying the aubergine.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2015 DiAnne said:

... and the short-sleeve WK sweater in stone (to go with my suede jacket in the same color).

Valued Contributor

On Louis's website he said he will be doing the swing sweater again with a v neck but not the original neckline. I'll be happy with whatever neckline he offers.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/13/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

On Louis's website he said he will be doing the swing sweater again with a v neck but not the original neckline. I'll be happy with whatever neckline he offers.

Actually Louis is proposing the swing style in a V-neck and a cardigan. The original style may be reordered if the numbers look good after the Jan 31 return deadline.
Valued Contributor

On 1/13/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I'm not sure how the swing tunic will look with a v-neck. I really prefer the original neckline. It has a certain line or flow that I like. Guess I'll be stalking for returns!