Honored Contributor

Re: The Queen hosts Jordan’s royals

The young man standing right of Queen Rania? Incredible how young she looks. So very beautiful and her skin! Is amazing. Thank you! @lmt lovely pictures 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The young man standing right of Queen Rania? Incredible how young she looks. So very beautiful and her skin! Is amazing. Thank you! @lmt lovely pictures 

@Sweet_Serenity  That's her eldest son, Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II. Or just Prince Hussein. He's 24 years old.

Here he is with Prince William during William's Middle East tour last summer.

Watching the World Cup

Prince William watches England thrash Panama with Jordanian Crown PrinceRelated image

Image result for crown prince hussein

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Saw these yesterday and people were talking about the obvious discoloration on the Queen's hand. Hopefully nothing serious.

It's what happens when people are are close to 100 years old....LOL

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree .That's correct.  It happened to my mother. The skin thins out as we age and all of the discoloration comes from blood pooling under the skin after even the slightest touch or "injury."  At least that's what the Dr. said. Unfortunately I have the same problem.  It's not pretty. 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@chrystaltree .That's correct.  It happened to my mother. The skin thins out as we age and all of the discoloration comes from blood pooling under the skin after even the slightest touch or "injury."  At least that's what the Dr. said. Unfortunately I have the same problem.  It's not pretty. 

It isn't.  My mom was 86 when she passed and she had lesions that looked like scabs on her legs and hands.  It concerned her until two dermatologists explained that it was just normal aging.  The skin breaksdown and thins over time.  Aging...is not for sissies.  

Honored Contributor

The Queen and King Abdullah make a cute couple.

I spoke very briefly to and got the autograph of King Hussein years ago while visiting Mt. Vernon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i think that Queen Rania and Queen Letizia of Spain are 2 very beautiful and elegant royals. i love Rania's color pairing in this outfit, dress and shoes.  yummy!

Honored Contributor

I think  the Queen looks great. 

On a sadder note. Anyone remember when the Shah and his wife visited the White House?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Nice photos of everyone!  Here's Anne's other curtsey - for Queen Rania.

anne rania.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@lmt : Queen Rania doesn’t look as tho she’s aged at all. Still beautiful and so young looking. I'm guessing she colors her hair but her face is still so young looking.

@Sadiesadie   She's only in her 40s, for God sake.