Respected Contributor

The Queen Attends The Epsom Derby Festival

Queen Elizabeth attended the second day of the 2019 Investec Derby Festival held at Epsom Racecourse in Surrey, southern England.

The Epsom Derby Festival is a two-day horse racing event held at Epsom Downs Racecourse in Epsom, Surrey. The first is Friday, May 31 for Ladies Day and the second is Saturday, June 1 for Derby Day.

Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Alexandra attended the second day of the 2019 Investec Derby Festival

Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Alexandra attended the second day of the 2019 Investec Derby Festival

Super Contributor

Re: The Queen Attends The Epsom Derby Festival

The Queen looks wonderful in that shade of blue.

Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

It looks like she was having a good time too.

Respected Contributor

The Queen looks as if she has a brocade fabric for her hat. I've never seen that before. Love the blue color.

Respected Contributor

Very nice outfit on the Queen. I love the blue coat and hat. Such a pretty floral dress, too. 

The Queen is wearing the Jardine Star Brooch. Gorgeous .....and eye catching! 

Honored Contributor

I love the paisley pattern and the color. And the blue and yellow in the dress. And that pin. She looks like Spring and Summer personified.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

She is one of my very favorite women ever.  These are such wonderful pictures, showing her so animated.  I love the picture of her smiling.  This beautiful English Rose is still blooming.

Respected Contributor

This woman is a true beauty.  Age hasn't dimmed that beauty and if anything it's only enhanced it.  Gotta love her.

Esteemed Contributor

The Queen has turned into a rock star. She seems to getting more and more popular.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

The Queen looks as if she has a brocade fabric for her hat. I've never seen that before. Love the blue color.

From the one closeup it looks like the hat and cost are the same material. So pretty.  I admire her so much for her poise, work ethic, and sense of duty.