Esteemed Contributor

The Q just asked me to do a survey....

They wanted to know why I visited this site. They wanted to know the chance I would buy from the Q on a 1-10 scale. If I was happy with the Q. Looks like the Q is interested if this site users actually purchase. Perhaps with their poor financials, they're thinking of closing it down, if there are not customers and buyers here.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The Q just asked me to do a survey....

@febe1 wrote:

They wanted to know why I visited this site. They wanted to know the chance I would buy from the Q on a 1-10 scale. If I was happy with the Q. Looks like the Q is interested if this site users actually purchase. Perhaps with their poor financials, they're thinking of closing it down, if there are not customers and buyers here.  

This is the kind of wild speculation that causes false rumors to be started.  Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

You never know, I guess. I would miss this place if they closed it down. Somehow, I think they will keep it open because a wide variety of opinions are helpful to their business model. It is an inexpensive way to get feedback on products.

Respected Contributor

Any site I have shopped at and others have pop up surveys  asking for input into one's shopping experience .

Super Contributor

I remember doing one of these surveys several years ago.  I think they just want feedback from time to time.

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

They want to know if people who visit the boards buy from QVC?

I think people who come to the boards buy more.  I know I do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got one of their survey requests this week too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

Hopefully, they'll send me a survey!

Trusted Contributor

I think it is in any businesses best interest to occasionally ask the opinions of their past, present and future customers.   The world they compete in changes just like ours.  I worked for a major college.  On rare occasion they would survey employees and students.  The survey's were inexpensive but appeared useful because the admin appeared to actually listen.  Then a new president with new ideas that included things done at bigger colleges. They regularly paid for expensive "efficiency experts" to come in and look at how every penny was spent.  Employees had to record what they did every 15 minutes.  They redid the job titles and ranges, decided how we should operate and where to spend money.  They collected their money and left.  Our job titles, ranges and all may have changed but the things those who did the work still had to be done.  Those who collected a pay check continued.   I see and hear of this happening to other various places.  I hope that " new blood" the past several years does not ruin the Q.  Change can be good when done by people with open minds and common sense.