Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Project: Curating MacDuff's Closet...

Hi @DiAnne

I thought about that blouse, but don't need black and none of the other colors work for me, durn it.   Have you rec'd it?   No video, so I guess it hasn't been on air yet.

@tansy

Javits makes a beautiful bag and their hats are too cool.  Almost bought a "squishee" hat when I lived in San Diego.  Nordstrom carries this brand. 

@SouthFlorida321 Are any of your cute hats Javits (Javitses?)?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFFwrote:

Hi @DiAnne

I thought about that blouse, but don't need black and none of the other colors work for me, durn it.   Have you rec'd it?   No video, so I guess it hasn't been on air yet.

@tansy

Javits makes a beautiful bag and their hats are too cool.  Almost bought a "squishee" hat when I lived in San Diego.  Nordstrom carries this brand. 

@SouthFlorida321 Are any of your cute hats Javits (Javitses?)?

@MacDUFF YES, love his hats.  They are at Bloomingdales online, plan on getting a fedora from him sometime this year.    Fab reviews!!HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I don't know why there is no video but it has been shown.  I received the black today and I also got the olive because I love olive with pink and with red.  The pants are not long enough for me plus I would not want pants out of that fabric.  I plan to wear either white or black jeans for the black one and probably white or pink jeans with the olive one.  It is a really light weight fabric.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy

Every once in awhile I find a great sale on one of his bags.