Contributor

Re: The Pea Jacket Is Posted On Q! A259261

New to this line, but I love the designer. I seem to be on the edge in the sizing. I don't know if I should size up? The two tops I ordered from his line are a small and fit fine, but if I wear a turtleneck under the coat it makes me unsure about the size. I am 5feet 3 and 130. Any opinions would be helpful!

Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 maltese mama said:

New to this line, but I love the designer. I seem to be on the edge in the sizing. I don't know if I should size up? The two tops I ordered from his line are a small and fit fine, but if I wear a turtleneck under the coat it makes me unsure about the size. I am 5feet 3 and 130. Any opinions would be helpful!

I would say look at the armhole height, the sweep and the chest measurement. It also depends on how heavy a sweater you wear below the peacoat during the winter too when determining the size coat to order.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Look at the Click Here measurements---the link is at the bottom of the description. Those are the garment measurements. Compare to your body measurements---leave room for your sweater.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

My practical side came out, so I ordered the camel, although the blue and the raspberry are soooooo tempting.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I love the look of this jacket... would still love to see the swing jacket, tho.

An idea that works for me for travelers... I carry Johnson's "Huggies" wipes (non-scented and infused with aloe vera)... I wipe "stuff" down and also hold it like a tissue breathing in and out during the flight. (Consider this my "surgical" mask.) This note only moisurizes my sinuses, but must kill bacteria/germs. Knock on wood... I have not gotten sick after flying for three years running since starting this process. just an FYI

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/28/2014 crdlb said:

My practical side came out, so I ordered the camel, although the blue and the raspberry are soooooo tempting.

These will not be winter coats for me, so I'm going for color ... blue and raspberry ... for fall.