Valued Contributor

Are you in or out? I’m OUT!

Said I would give it a chance but there were sooo many mispronunciations within the first 30 minutes that I just couldn’t take it any longer. 

Inspired style went by the wayside and I think PM Style is now going to follow suit. PM Style just seems like now Inspired Style for 3 hours. It’s really unfortunate because I looked forward to PMS every week with Shawn. It would have been much better if Courtney Khondabi hosted the show and sent Amy to the computer. Typing online may be a better fit for her. 

Courtney is doing an excellent job and I’m excited for her she has her own PM Style show on Q2 on Wednesday’s. 

Now Shawn needs a weekly Style show to compensate for the lack of PMS. Miss the catchy song opener and the many questions throughout the show that Shawn would answer and engage the vendors with too. Shawn has much better chemistry and pizazz to make shows entertaining. Will watch LOGO with Shawn but not really interested in those kinds of clothes. Knowing Shawn she’ll make it work and style up LOGO. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

As long as I don’t have to watch Shawn, it’s all good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@iTalia

You're "out' because of all the mispronunciations but you want Shawn to have her own style show?

Hahahahahahaha

Super Contributor
Amy is doing a fine job! What she is selling is boring.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not watching but based on your comments, it's interesting that she's using the Inspired Style format or trying to.  Inspired Style was such a great show that it's going to be on every once in a while.  That's right . . . QVC doesn't want to air a big hit weekly.  

I actually tried to watch the last Inspired Style and found it to be even more chaotic than usual with the champagne and what kind of cake everyone wanted and on and on.  I may have lasted a half hour.  

Respected Contributor

Turned it on, saw new host with SG and immediately hit mute button.

Honored Contributor

So far the show is all over the place, chaotic IMO. I think Courtney is trying too hard and well, Amy is her usual goofy. I hope the show gets better as time passes and they settle into the new routine.

Valued Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@iTalia

You're "out' because of all the mispronunciations but you want Shawn to have her own style show?

Hahahahahahaha

Yes because Shawn pronounces words correctly. One would think to be a show host on national television speaking common words accurately would be a requirement and not an option. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The New PM Style

[ Edited ]

@iTalia  PM Style used to be a favorite, but with this host, I cannot watch. I gave it a chance tonight. One time she said she would need a fat suit underneath her clothes to be curvy. Another time she said she epilated her moustache. I'm out, too.

My sentiments exactly.  I’m sick of hearing SK mention her child’s name several times per show.  SK considers herself a diva.  She has the Lisa Robertson syndrome.   Amy is perky and cute.  She’ll grow into the “role”, as they all have.  I like Courtney Khondabi’s personality.  She’ll also do well.  I love the new young hosts on QVC.  They’re fun and REFRESHING.  Please don’t bring back the previous host for Monday’s PM Style.  Move forward.