Valued Contributor

@bonappetit

Amy thinks she is hosting a talk show..I want to see the clothes not listen to Amy. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

@KKlim well Amy's been a host for a while so if she hasn't settled in and calmed down by now, I'm not expecting her to with the new show.

I agree with you regarding Courtney K. I thought the laying on the couch thing was really silly.

@GinaV24 Exactly... I mean, come on... How long is it supposed to take...  Smiley Surprised

Laying on the couch is something Shawn is known for.  Can't imagine a new host doing so...

Regular Contributor

Or Jen Coffee

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with just about everything said.  I watch maybe an hour a day.  Amy is childish, shawn drives me crazy looking over her glasses and nosey questions to guests.  I used to enjoy shoe shopping with Jane but tired of hearing about Kiki, her vacations and her daughters dancing and apartment.  I really enjoy Courtney K and Mary Nelson.

Respected Contributor
@barrel racer.. you are so about each point u made!!
You didn’t miss anything..😂😂
Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

My, my I had no idea so many posters were privy to insider information about the Q's hosts sales.  Oh right I forgot Martha is a vendor and she has insider information.Woman LOL

Also, there are so many posters here that have the perfect speaking voice, pronounce every word correctly and speak in perfect english.

I should be so blessed.

I'm SURE most of us who post here DO. YES, We are BLESSED!

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

My, my I had no idea so many posters were privy to insider information about the Q's hosts sales.  Oh right I forgot Martha is a vendor and she has insider information.Woman LOL

Also, there are so many posters here that have the perfect speaking voice, pronounce every word correctly and speak in perfect english.

I should be so blessed.

Eh... Some of us probably do... and some of us probably don't... The difference? We aren't working in BROADCASTING...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: The New PM Style

[ Edited ]

I saw Gabrielle on a show this evening (01/10).  I thinks she is under used.  I would like to see her host more shows.  Fewer shows hosted by Shawn, Jane T. and Amy, please

I miss the old fashion night in! I agree the new PM Style is chaotic, and we certainly don't need to watch Courtney drink her wine (or whatever that is). I like Amy, but she was much better suited for "Inspired Style". LOGO show was too long especially since the clothes are featured on PM Style too. I want Isaac back on Mondays. Loved the old Monday night format. I'm not sure if I'll be watching Monday nights
Honored Contributor

On many of the shows, this one included, the personalities of the host far outweigh the purpose of selling the merchandise. It’s distracting and annoying. The Q is a shopping channel, not a variety show. We do not need so many people on stage with mics putting in their two cents. It confuses the issue of just giving us the info necessary to purchase....or mostly not.