Respected Contributor

These changes will soon become the same old formula as before - Amy will continue to run around the set scrabbling in and out of clothes, reverting to working with Cor instead of Lor and those awful elongated words!  All will revert to ‘normal’ very soon, unfortunately.

For me I am not watching to see cute hosts, hear about their trips, families, just want to see the merchandise if I choose to watch the show.  Just my opinion.

So nothing new really.  I just wish that while all the above is happening we, the customer, could get really good informative information, sizing, etc.,  on the items being sold making the show more bearable.

Must say there are a lot of good hosts on Q but we seem to be seeing a lot of the same faces on prime time shows.

Frequent Contributor

The problem is Isaac Mizrahi's clothing, imo.  Old, stale and unwatchable regardless who is hosting it.  

Obviously someone has blamed the host for a lag in his sales.  The truth will soon be known, that it doesn't matter which host they give him.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The New PM Style

[ Edited ]

I don't particularly care for Amy - and I'm usually busy at that time - so no loss for me.  

I'm glad they moved LOGO to a time that I can watch ... and much prefer Shawn over Amy.

ETA:  I don't care for IM's designs or his color and print choices.  Doesn't matter when he's on or who's the host.  I'm not watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@zumka well to each their own, you know. I happen to like Isaac and yes some of his styles are similar but then again, most of QVC's lines seem to follow the same "look". They all do peplums, then they all do full sleeves, etc., etc.

I enjoy IM's shows but I much prefer when the host is someone other than SK.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a hard time watching Shawn, Amy S or LOGO Lori.  I wish they would put them late night and bring in Courtney, Kathy & Mary Nelson to prime time.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I wonder what they are doing with Gabrielle?  She just said she's moving to evenings and there would be announcements to come.

She's not doing AMStyle anymore on Q2 on Saturday mornings.  Mary Nelson is taking that over.

QVC must really see potential in Courtney K.  They gave her that Q the Deals every Sunday with Rick from 10-midnight, co-hosting PMS with Amy and PMS on Q2 Wednesday nights.

@LipstickDiva

I didn't know anything about Courtney Khondabi until a few months ago when I was having a bout with insomnia and turned on some QVC hopefully to put me to sleep.  

Courtney was doing the wee hours and I thought she did a really good job.  She has a nice speaking voice (not too many of those around), has a nice professional demeanor, doesn't go off in unrelated directions, and has a very nice sense of style.

I don't know what demographic QVC is trying to target, but I think Courtney could appeal to a fairly wide range of viewers.

I agree about Courtney.  I find her smart, easy to listen to, and professional.  I always stop and watch her if she's on.

Contributor

Too soon for me to say.  Maybe the new host needds time to establish a rythm?  But actually, as long as the products are interesting, I will watch.

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Must say there are a lot of good hosts on Q but we seem to be seeing a lot of the same faces on prime time shows.

This is so true.  I understand that the hosts might like a steady schedule, but for the consumer there is almost no variety in prime time.  And that's the only time a lot of us can watch.  

Regular Contributor

I watched both shows and liked what I saw. I have been a fan of Shawns since her first time on the air. Amy has alot of energy and I think can use it to the advantage of her new role on PMS. This is a shopping channel so changes are bound to happen. One of the changes I am thrilled about is having Leah do an AM style show on Monday mornings. I would think that the hosts have alot of say in their line up changes. Let us give everyone a chance and let them develop into their new roles and schedules. 

Valued Contributor

@Ms Happy

Have been ill an not watched PM style, please explain the changes.  Thank you..