Super Contributor

I thought it was just one guy who grew a beard....

There are 2 guys......Are they brothers?

Regular Contributor
Look at Liam's bodyyyyyyyyyy!!! My goodness......calienteSmiley Happy))))
Honored Contributor

I find the Australian accent rather annoying.

Don't care for their shoes either.

Super Contributor

They are soooo good looking and what awesome personalities! I haven't bought the brand yet but it doesn't stop me from watching their presentation! I could listen to their accents all day long! They look like they spend their free time in the Gym! Reva

Super Contributor
On 2/26/2014 BaileyandBella said:

I thought it was just one guy who grew a beard....

There are 2 guys......Are they brothers?

There are 3 guys. Steve (who hasn't been on in a while) and Liam (with the grey beard) are both from Australia. They have been friends a long time. The new guy is Joakim who is American. I think he's from NJ.

Super Contributor
On 2/26/2014 Trix said:

Yes, they are handsome men.

I know it's not a big issue, but I do wish the female hosts would make no reference whatsoever to their looks. I say this because if the situation were reversed and a group of females representing a brand were subjected to the repeated gushing and reference to their looks, feminists would say that the behavior was disrespectful and a form of se xual harrassment. Just saying. We often have posts and threads on the boards which speak to professionalism, and women gushing over men they are working with is totally unprofessional.

True about the comments being made by the female hosts. It can definitely be seen as a form of sexual harassment by some.

We can all see they are good looking men. We don't need the reminders by the hosts.

Super Contributor

Is Liam's beard new?

Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2014 BaileyandBella said:

Is Liam's beard new?

He's had since Movember (nov) where the men grow a beard to show support of men's health issues. He has kept it, but he has such a handsome face, the beard hides it a little. He's such a cutie pie!

Trusted Contributor

Don't like the beards. They would be SO much handsomer without them.