Respected Contributor

Re: The List For Monday's Show 4-5PM ET

I've been looking for an olive top to wear with my animal jacquard zip front jacket. I'm wondering about A229468 tank in rayon/spandex in olive? For anyone who has that already, how do you like it and how does it fit?

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 sueinsf said:

I've been looking for an olive top to wear with my animal jacquard zip front jacket. I'm wondering about A229468 tank in rayon/spandex in olive? For anyone who has that already, how do you like it and how does it fit?

I like it very much and I have it hanging with the open lace cardigan in olive in my closet. It fits true to size in my Linea Small-- washes very nicely on cold water and rinse and I hang it to dry.

It is fitted at my bust and semi fitted at the waistline so no bumps or lumps seen.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thanks JustJazzmom! I am pretty much between Small and Medium so it depends on how things are cut (those a little bigger I do small, those a little smaller, I do medium) but if it's true to size I would probably go with Medium as I don't like tops too clingy around my middle and hips (even if that makes it a tad big in the shoulders and chest). Think I will give this a try in the olive. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Any idea about the price for the striped cardigan?

Super Contributor

Thank you! So the bottom of the list is ""sometime"" in March not tomorrow right? Or will I need to be ready to spend tomorrow? 2 bottom cardigans are a must for me!
Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 javamt said: Thank you! So the bottom of the list is ""sometime"" in March not tomorrow right? Or will I need to be ready to spend tomorrow? 2 bottom cardigans are a must for me!

Sadly yes!

But at least we have something to look forward to later on in this month.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 javamt said: Thank you! So the bottom of the list is "sometime" in March not tomorrow right? Or will I need to be ready to spend tomorrow? 2 bottom cardigans are a must for me!

Sounds like tomorrow's shows will be all reorders, which is disappointing. I was also looking forward to a couple of the new spring items Louis has sneak peeked on his blog! Can't wait for a change of season & the clothes to go with itWink

Super Contributor

Thanks, JJM -- you're always so thoughtful to do these lists!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much, JJM. You're a true peach! I've been searching since yesterday for the striped cardis now I know why I haven't found them.

I'll be here to chat at 4 along with all of you lovelies that are able. Till then!

Frequent Contributor

JJM, thank you for taking the time to compose this list. I did order the PP georgette shirt, PP denim jacket, and the Linea leisure jackets in PP and Peony. Sounds like a lot of pink, but I have the shirts and denim jackets in other colors. In the meantime I'm patiently waiting for the cardies to arrive. Louis is outdoing himself!